yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Posted by Rod7512 on 5/21/2018 2:22:00 PM (view original):
I have been using Yatzr recruiting tool for about a year now probably and its fantastic. I recently had to get a new computer and now I cant get it to work. I follow the instructions of creating a file on desktop and saving the files to that destination and they are saving as .jar and .ini files but when i double click the jar file it just keeps downloading from the link again and again. Tried downloading straight from the browser without the file destination and same thing. I thought it was because I didn't have Java on my laptop yet but i downloaded it and still doesn't work. Tried using 4 different browsers (edge, internet explorer, chrome, and firefox) and still not working any different. I don't know how to get this to work,.
YATZR just uploaded version 2.6 to the gdreports site last week. Perhaps you need to upgrade to 2.6?
5/21/2018 3:51 PM
Recently downloaded the most recent version of Yatzr's recruiting tool, 2.7 I believe. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with slow speed for recruit updates or mail grabs. Sometimes it's relatively fast and other times it just shows "connecting", but does nothing after that.
6/4/2018 4:19 PM
Posted by Pifty75 on 6/4/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Recently downloaded the most recent version of Yatzr's recruiting tool, 2.7 I believe. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with slow speed for recruit updates or mail grabs. Sometimes it's relatively fast and other times it just shows "connecting", but does nothing after that.
Mine failed to pull on two different tries...could've been my wireless network at home, though. It pulled fine here at work after freezing up the first time.
6/4/2018 4:26 PM
I am able to download the tool but having the same issue with the connectivity part on my mac. I select connectivity and nothing happens. I open the menu again and connectivity is highlight like it has been selected but nothing is being processed
6/7/2018 8:54 AM
Having the same problems with slowness and sometimes "error grabbing recruits" and sometimes pulling about half of the recruits. Also only pulls a small percent of the coaches.
6/10/2018 3:38 PM
If you see the "error grabbing recruits", it's most likely an issue where WIS screws up the search results. There's a bug where sometimes the same recruit will show up on multiple pages of the search results, when this happens, that means you've completely missed a recruit. The tool recognizes when this happens and tries the search again. Sometimes it'll work the next time, sometimes it won't. The tool retries up to 10 times before giving up and displaying "error grabbing recruits". I never found a good solution around that other than to just keep on trying and eventually it'll work.

You can verify this is the problem you're running into by opening up your log.txt file in the folder with the tool. You will likely see several messages of "Found same player twice on 2 pages of the search"
6/10/2018 9:52 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28
yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.