You say you want a revolution... Topic

I stand up and speak my mind LOUD AND PROUD of what I believe.

You are the one running from debate, from a fair and open comparing of the issues.

You would rather call people names then have to defend all the disrecited policies of the left that you cling to like a baby to his blanket!
10/22/2010 5:26 PM
What a fraud!
10/23/2010 5:56 AM

Dont be so hard on yourself. You are not a fraud, just confused about what America is and angry at people who dont fit into the cookie cutter mold that the left has sold you about the world!

10/23/2010 2:27 PM
Your the fraud dude. You pretend to be a loyal American and yet support any neo/nazi that calls themselves conservative but are committed to the destruction of the middle class. I am a progressive and most times that means voted for the democrat. But I have no problem identifying the Democratic candidate for senator in Illinois as nothing better then a career criminal and the candidate for Governor as a corrupt lifetime politician. You on the other hand support any crazy clown that the right puts up. You never ask yourself if they have any qualifications. You are incapable of rational thinking.
10/23/2010 3:25 PM
Quote post by rcrusso on 10/23/2010 3:25:00 PM:
Your the fraud dude. You pretend to be a loyal American and yet support any neo/nazi that calls themselves conservative but are committed to the destruction of the middle class. I am a progressive and most times that means voted for the democrat. But I have no problem identifying the Democratic candidate for senator in Illinois as nothing better then a career criminal and the candidate for Governor as a corrupt lifetime politician. You on the other hand support any crazy clown that the right puts up. You never ask yourself if they have any qualifications. You are incapable of rational thinking.

Totally agree, but I can't vote for the Republicans in those races because Kirk is an enemy of the working class, at least by his voting record and a staunch ally of George Bush.  Brady on the other hand is just as corrupt as Quinn but you didn't hear about it because his office was not as important as Governor.

Illinois politics is a cesspool of corruption at every level.

10/23/2010 3:56 PM
I agree jim that the alternative to the Democrat is worse. But we are at least honest about the weakness of our candidates when they appear. I just want swamp to face up to the fact that the chick in Delaware is a loon.
10/23/2010 5:16 PM
I will admit freely that the "Chick" in Deleware is below the standards we would want for a Senator. She doesnt seem to have a grasp of the American political system and seems to have not done her homework on basic issues.

I had a kneejerk reaction to her because I thought they were doing to her what they did to Palin. Upon further review the call on the field is reveresed.

It is very easy to say "Both sides suck". That doesnt do anyone any good. You are going to be represented by one of the 2 candidates. Pick the best and run with it.
10/23/2010 7:29 PM
I am in a state of shock! swamp took the high ground! There is hope for the world yet.
10/23/2010 7:51 PM
So now everyone can unblock me.

Of course I have always been fair, I have criticized conservatives many times.

Anton is still a moron though!
10/24/2010 5:10 AM
How about supporting the Tea Party?
10/24/2010 3:55 PM
That's not a party, that's a cult.
10/24/2010 5:48 PM
Ralph Nader is OK, but the Tea Party is a cult?

Nader is off his rocker. Tea party is a grass roots movement involving millions of Americans!
10/24/2010 6:11 PM
First of all, I never said Nader was ok, he was once useful but now just gets in the way of progress. As far as tea baggers being grass roots.....Ha! It pretends to be but is in reality funded by professional right wing fascists. Most of the members have been coned into thinking they are on a crusade when in reality they are being used by the right to further destroy the middle class. You buy into that crap and you are nothing but a sucker. I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in.
10/24/2010 6:34 PM
You didnt comment on the Nader reference, you jumped on the Tea Party Reference.

The fact is the Tea Party started as a true grass roots group. As it got powerful it gained the support of some traditional Conservative groups. That does not mean the Tea Party owes them any alegiance.

We need to stop spending. The only way to do that is to vote Tea Party!
10/24/2010 6:44 PM
As I have said...you are a fraud swamp, clearly without a clue about those you give your unthinking support to.
10/24/2010 6:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16 Next ▸
You say you want a revolution... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.