You say you want a revolution... Topic

Posted by nickbracco on 10/24/2010 6:48:00 PM (view original):
As I have said...you are a fraud swamp, clearly without a clue about those you give your unthinking support to.
I think my support is grounded on solid research.

Your hate is totally without any thought!
10/25/2010 2:48 AM
Do not confuse disagreement with hate........that is the mistake the reich makes all the time.
10/25/2010 7:19 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/24/2010 6:44:00 PM (view original):
You didnt comment on the Nader reference, you jumped on the Tea Party Reference.

The fact is the Tea Party started as a true grass roots group. As it got powerful it gained the support of some traditional Conservative groups. That does not mean the Tea Party owes them any alegiance.

We need to stop spending. The only way to do that is to vote Tea Party!
What?  The Tea Party is getting funds from all these groups and you think they will not want something in return?

Just proves how naive and out of touch with what is going on in Washington you are.
10/25/2010 1:00 PM
Plus Nick did comment on the Nader reference, seems you wanted to get your naive view of political spending out there though.
10/25/2010 1:01 PM
Posted by nickbracco on 10/25/2010 7:19:00 AM (view original):
Do not confuse disagreement with hate........that is the mistake the reich makes all the time.
I think anyone that regularly compares the major opposition party with Hitler and the Nazis is showing hate. You are not discussing issues, you are screaming at people you hate. There can be no doubt.
10/25/2010 2:44 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 10/25/2010 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Plus Nick did comment on the Nader reference, seems you wanted to get your naive view of political spending out there though.
1 He only mentioned Nader after I called him on it.

2 I heard Thom Hartman talking about the topic of spending today. He mentioned that companies involved in Coal and Oil are donating money to Republicans who do not believe in man made global warming. He made it sound like some kind of criminal conspiracy.

If you were an oil company who would you give money to? You would give it to candidates who are not trying to put you out of business. Seems logical.

Congressman are being followed around all the time. Sometimes they get nailed for fraud. There seems to be no example of a member of congress changing their beliefs for donations. They vote for what they believe, and the people who that helps donate.

The idea that everyone is corrupt and will do anything for money is just paranoid negativism.
10/25/2010 2:51 PM
Well, if you believe everything you wrote, you are suffering from disillusionment.
10/25/2010 3:20 PM
It is so easy to look at the world and say everything is bad isnt it. So easy to not have to defend anything. So easy to always be the negative.

Not everyone is corrupt, almost everything is just as it seems and the world is a beautiful and magical place.
10/25/2010 4:25 PM
I'll stand by my previous comment.  You really have no idea what is going on with the middle and lower class do you?
But you don't give a **** as long as the corporate world is making more money than they possibly need at the expense of poor people the world over.

10/25/2010 4:41 PM
I think I have a clear picture of what is going on with the middle class. It is being squeezed by a runaway government.

More money than they need, by what standard. There was a rise in corporate earnings because of a cyclical rise in the economy after a major downturn. Normal stuff.

Corporations hate poor people. They want everyone to be middle class so they can sell them stuff.

Corporations are not your enemy. Corporations never rounded up people for mass executions or seized peoples homes because they were the wrong group. Only a government can really take away your freedom.
10/25/2010 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16
You say you want a revolution... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.