Larry_Jew's THE EV3NT bashing thread Topic

Posted by larry_jew on 3/26/2014 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Ok that makes sense.

I'm not impressed by her army.  I feel like gelding soldiers isn't the best idea, they should be all high voiced and whimpy right?  Maybe balls aren't as important in the testosterone creation process as I think, which would make sense since I'm not really a doctor.
There's a reason the SHoFer crust never came up to revolt. Geldings aren't suited for combat.
3/30/2014 12:15 PM
I would watch a Shtickless version of Drunk History.

Either with drunk people here telling actual historical stories, or just them trying to remember specific things we argued about in Shtickless threads. Just getting gin drunk and having him talk about Silverchair's virginity would be fun.
3/30/2014 12:17 PM
I was so right on that one, more clear now than ever.

Even a poorly timed clumsy *** move is better than no move at all.  All women want a man with balls, this is much more the case with the younger ones.  TM was trying to convince the kid to bring take tampons to her house so they could watch romcoms on opposite sides of the couch, justification being it worked once for him.

Poor little jew just needed a male role model and he ended up with softy mcswampass.

4/9/2014 10:44 AM
It warms my heart that you remain a walking strawman factory. 

Now come hang out in the new digs, you lovable malcontent.  Oh, and "bring take" us some punch and pie.
4/9/2014 12:21 PM
You must be very happy on reddit, half the comments are people pointing out typos.  They're all equally entertaining.

Drink period blood and die.

4/9/2014 3:17 PM
Learn what a typo is.

Should the period blood actually cause my death, or is that negotiable?
4/9/2014 3:58 PM
Enough of this OT horseshit.  What's Jason Ritter up to these days?
4/9/2014 4:00 PM
I don't know who that is.

I'd like to throw out here that House of Cards is a really crappy show.  The first season was tolerable because that ginger girl was naked for most of it and there was some uncertainty as to where things were going.  I also thought Peter was a pretty good character, but this **** is just tired now.  We get it, the main characters are sociopaths, and everyone in the show is a total moron except for KPax with his 4th wall raping accent of a stroke victim.  It's hard to believe this is the same actor who brought us legendary characters like the guy who died in Outbreak, the guy who died in Seven, the guy who died in LA Confidential, and the guy who died in American Beauty.

The only enjoyable part for me in the entire second season was saying 'Shoy is a nice house Mista Hoist' out loud every time that rich dude had a scene.  And Alma seems to be getting hotter with age.

4/9/2014 4:34 PM
Check out Blindspot, LJ?
3/2/2016 4:51 PM
No.

I endorse 'Turn' though.
6/23/2016 6:59 PM
Yep good show
9/7/2022 3:08 PM
◂ Prev 123
Larry_Jew's THE EV3NT bashing thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.