GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Well, Dubs, like I said before- if I had known it was more than just us two, that vote would probably have gone a different way.
12/20/2010 4:33 PM
lol.

I gotta say that the whole thing cracks me up.  Alliance names, secret code in sitemails....

Not knowing what in the hell is going on drove me  nuts but the "Letters to Home" kind of got me in the loop.

Well, they made me laugh my *** of, anyways.

12/20/2010 4:34 PM
this was extremely fun and anyone who gets personally offended by any of this is way to sensitive .. at least we all knew the rules and could be aware of any curveballs that were thrown .. can't say the same for our new and improved GD ... i will be considering two Great Evils whom i call friends in GD world .. this will be interesting ... i will ponder my choice while i watch the Lunar Eclipse at about 2am CST
12/20/2010 5:08 PM
Too bad for me that the one alliance I tried to keep together was already together and didn't need me.  Oh well.  Great game, guys.
12/20/2010 5:17 PM
Man, if only Hip Hop wasn't defunct from the beginning...
12/20/2010 6:13 PM
I tried to keep the original rock tribe together and add on a few mercenaries, but  after early success, that  alliance went in all different directions causing me to be a quick cast-off.
12/20/2010 6:20 PM
Posted by cmhbuck on 12/20/2010 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Well, Dubs, like I said before- if I had known it was more than just us two, that vote would probably have gone a different way.
I hold no ill will. Probably would have done the same thing in your situation. I should have played the idol I had. 
12/20/2010 7:29 PM
Hey guys, long time no see...err, type!  Good to see you're still having fun with GD Survivor (which I'm sure was a better season than the horrible cast that just ended on CBS...yawn).

Haven't checked in in a while, heck most of you prolly don't even remember me.  I wanted to look up some of the older GD Survivor threads but it looks like you can only search back a year.  Is there any way to see older threads like that, or are they gone forever?
12/21/2010 12:45 AM
Hey, Steve!  Did you get my SM?  Lol.
12/21/2010 1:18 AM
Hi steve!  I think the past two survivors are there, but I think the others are lost forever. Glad you stopped in, it wouldn't be a survivor thread without it!

As far as the game goes - I've had some questions from the council members so I thought I'd adress it here.

Nelson has already posted his final speech.  Ebel has until midnight tonight to post his.  After he posts, all of you must decide who to vote for.  Sitemail me the name of the person you are voting for to WIN the game.

12/21/2010 11:15 AM
Posted by nelsonba25 on 12/20/2010 3:20:00 PM (view original):
My Final Speech

First, I just want to thank ebel for bringing me along and pola for putting together challenges in between drunken stupors...

Now, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I was kind of in and out of the game the whole time through real life events, though I was in enough to make a variety of alliances and **** off a variety of people. I tried to be upfront with people as much as I could and I tried to keep my word as much as I could. I'm sure some people feel I didn't keep my word and that was the case in a few situations. However, I do think I played the game the way it's meant to be played and I should definitely be voted winner of Survivor Hits of the 80's. I had a good time doing group challenges with my tribes and had a great time playing the game. I hope you vote for me when you make your final decision. Thanks.

Nelson
Quoted so it wouldnt be lost in the thread.
12/21/2010 11:16 AM

I was going to put together a super awesome 80s-themed final speech but I don't think I'm clever enough to pull it off.  Instead I'll just mention that I contributed to the forum, I won challenges, I found idols, I stuck by my alliance while I ousted my opponents and I had a fun playing.  If that's not enough, I also drove to a general store in the middle of the West Virginia mountains during my hunting trip to get signal with my iPhone so I didn't miss two votes and get disqualified.  Outwit, Outlast, Outplay. 

Plus I could really, really use a million dollars to help support my gambling and alcohol addictions.   

Tyson, thank you very much for putting this all together.  Your effort is appreciated and it was very well done. 

12/21/2010 12:31 PM
No problem! It was fun.  

Tribal Council, it is up to you now.  EDIT: Remember you are sending in your vote for who you want to WIN the game.
12/21/2010 2:12 PM (edited)
Quote post by ebel331 on 12/21/2010 12:31:00 PM:

I also drove to a general store in the middle of the West Virginia mountains during my hunting trip to get signal with my iPhone so I didn't miss two votes and get disqualified. 

Thug Life...!!

12/21/2010 5:17 PM (edited)
Bump while I wait for the remaining players to vote
12/21/2010 9:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...67|68|69|70|71|72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.