GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Posted by muddapucka on 12/10/2010 2:00:00 PM (view original):
this makes my brain hurt.
I would have dumbed it down a bit if you were sitll on the island.

But.....

12/10/2010 2:20 PM
Ouch, man.  Good one...!!
12/10/2010 3:53 PM
Posted by polabonez on 12/10/2010 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by muddapucka on 12/10/2010 2:00:00 PM (view original):
this makes my brain hurt.
I would have dumbed it down a bit if you were sitll on the island.

But.....

<In my best Nelson from the Simpson's laugh>

Ha ha!
12/11/2010 10:34 AM
quick question, you said that each team starts with 7 points and any margin is added on, but if you lose you get zero.

If the game ends in a tie, do we still get the 7 or 0?  Odds of happening slim to none, but with my luck it will
12/11/2010 6:28 PM
well well well .. i think i have a favorite of the four left
12/11/2010 6:39 PM
i dont think you get 7 for each individual game, i think you get 7 points plus whatever you win from the games.  so if every team you pick loses, you'd still have the 7 you started with.
12/11/2010 6:41 PM
Posted by darryljones2 on 12/11/2010 6:39:00 PM (view original):
well well well .. i think i have a favorite of the four left
Thanks! 
12/11/2010 6:47 PM
Posted by csudak on 12/11/2010 6:28:00 PM (view original):
quick question, you said that each team starts with 7 points and any margin is added on, but if you lose you get zero.

If the game ends in a tie, do we still get the 7 or 0?  Odds of happening slim to none, but with my luck it will
You don't go back all the way to 0 for a loss, you just don't get any points for that team. I started you all with 7 to guarantee if everyone had losing teams you would still have money left to gamble in the next stage :)

12/11/2010 7:24 PM
                          CSUDAK                           NELSON                           EBEL                           WG
                          Green Bay 8                           Green Bay 9                           Green Bay 1                          
                          Atlanta 7                           Atlanta 9                           NO 6                          
                          Tampa Bay 2                           Tampa Bay 3                           San Diego 1                          
                          Buffalo 1                           Denver 3                           Denver 1                          
                          Jets 1                           Oakland 1                           PITT 16                          

CSUDAK                           NELSON                           EBEL                          
TEAM1                           BUFFALO (1)                           GREEN BAY (9)                           NEW ORLEANS (6)                          
TEAM2                           JETS (1)                           ATLANTA (9)                           SAN DIEGO (1)                          
TEAM3                                                     TAMPA BAY (3)                           PITT (16)                          
TEAM4                                                     DENVER (3)                                                    
TEAM5                                                     OAKLAND (1)                                                    

CHIPS LEFT                           23                           0                           2                           25
12/11/2010 7:28 PM (edited)
Round 2 Vidding begins now. Nelson filled his teams, so I only need the other three of you to submit.
12/11/2010 7:28 PM
I'm sure that's probably bad that I filled my teams...
12/11/2010 7:32 PM
Posted by polabonez on 12/11/2010 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by csudak on 12/11/2010 6:28:00 PM (view original):

You don't go back all the way to 0 for a loss, you just don't get any points for that team. I started you all with 7 to guarantee if everyone had losing teams you would still have money left to gamble in the next stage :)

I'm an idiot.
12/11/2010 8:48 PM

Haha, I bid almost double any other bid with 16 for PIT which I could have had for 1.  I'm good. 

12/11/2010 9:58 PM
FYI, Giants at Vikings game has been moved to Monday.  Nobody has one of them now so don't bid on them for round 2. 
12/12/2010 1:24 AM
CSUDAK                           NELSON                           EBEL                           WILLGIBSON
NEW ENGLAND 7                                                       JAX 1                           PHIL 7
PHIL 7                                                       CLEVELAND 1                           SAN FRAN 7
JACKS 7                                                                                   NEW ENGLAND 4
SEATTLE 2                                                                                   JACKSONVILLE 7

Will and csudak tied on two picks.  Will's picks were first, so he got the first choice of the two (listed first) as per the rules.... So the teams today look like this:'

CSUDAK                           NELSON                           EBEL                           WILLGIBSON
BUFFALO (1)                           GREEN BAY (9)                           NEW ORLEANS (6)                           PHIL (7)
JETS (1)                           ATLANTA (9)                           SAN DIEGO (1)                           SAN FRAN 7
NEW ENGLAND 7                           TAMPA BAY (3)                           PITT (16)                            
JACKSONVILLE                           DENVER (3)                           CLEVELAND 1                            
SEATTLE 2                           OAKLAND (1)                                                        

12/12/2010 12:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...61|62|63|64|65...72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.