GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Posted by awags on 12/6/2010 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by muddapucka on 12/6/2010 2:17:00 PM (view original):
At the court house, huh? 

Drinking & driving?  Controlled substance possession?  What did they get you for?  LOL.

Oh, wait.  You can't read this since I'm off the island.
Keep the barstools warm mudda. I am on my way
Better hurry.  all the good stuff will be gone soon.  I'm sure Columbus has enough to keep you warm during the Winter months. 
12/6/2010 3:38 PM
I have all the votes. Idol play from now until 8 pm central.

12/6/2010 6:04 PM
Posted by muddapucka on 12/6/2010 2:17:00 PM (view original):
At the court house, huh? 

Drinking & driving?  Controlled substance possession?  What did they get you for?  LOL.

Oh, wait.  You can't read this since I'm off the island.
Lol. Actually it's much less interesting. Character witness sort of thing. As expected, they decided not to use me.
12/6/2010 6:06 PM
The votes are in.

I have 1 vote for csudak

I have 2 votes for ebel331.

I have 3 votes for awags.

The tribe hath spoketh. Awags finishes 6th place.
12/6/2010 9:07 PM
Why am I so popular I get votes every time? And how come I'm the only one that voted for csudak?!

Yah bonez, when I scored the challenge I used decimal scoring .1 for every yard, not blocks of 10. 
12/6/2010 10:27 PM
Chris, I've been saving a seat for ya right here!
12/7/2010 12:54 AM
The revenge for me took 13 more votes, but like all bitter Survivors, it does not bother me to see the person that engendered my ouster voted out. lol
12/7/2010 5:59 AM
Thanks for the game guys. I am surprised that I made it this far. Good luck.
12/7/2010 7:04 AM

Challenge # 24 – Staying Safe.

This challenge sponsored by Men Without Hats – The Safety Dance.  I encourage any of you who may have missed this video to watch in awe in it’s entirety.

At a point in the game where immunity becomes necessary, we have a challenge where many many points could be scored, or of course big fat 0’s across the board.

For Wednesday night, we will be looking at the NBA, NCAA Men’s College Basketball, and the NHL.

NBA

There are 22 Teams playing in the NBA on Wednesday Night.  You can choose to submit as many teams as you like. 

The goal is to submit teams who will score 100 points.  If any of the teams you submit score less than 100, you will get a 0 for this section of the challenge.  If every team that you submit has 100 points or more, you will receive the total cumulative score for every team which you submitted.  Example: If you submit 6 teams, and 5 of them score 190 each and one scores 99, your score for this part of the challenge will be 0.  However if all 6 were to score 190 each, you would receive  1140 points for this section of the challenge.

You have the option of submitting 0 teams, or “playing the safety dance”, and you will receive 100 points for this section of the challenge, if you choose not to risk it.

NCAA Men’s Basketball

There are 11 Top 25 Games in College Basketball Wednesday Night (22 Teams) which I have listed below.  You can choose as many teams as you like.

Same rules as above, but the goal is to submit teams who will score at least 77 points.  Again, you can submit as many as you want, but if any score less than 77, you will receive a 0 for this part of the challenge.  You will get the cumulative score for all teams that  score 77 or more if none go under.

Again, you can choose to submit 0 NCAA Teams, and “play the safety dance”, and you will get 77 points for this section.

The games we are working from:

Bradley @ Duke
Delaware State @ Pittsburgh
Fairleigh Dickinson @ Connecticut
Vanderbilt @ Missouri
Villanove @ Pennsylvania
San Diego State @ California
Notre Dame @ Kentucky
Oakland @ Illinois
Boise State @ UNLV
Minnesota @ St Josephs
Vermont @ Brigham Young

NHL

There are 10 NHL Teams playing Wednesday Night.  Same deal as above, you can submit as many as you like.  You are looking for NHL Teams to score AT LEAST 3 Goals.  For every team you submit that scores at least 3 goals, you will get the amount of goals scored X 30 for your score for this part of the challenge.  Remember that if any team you submit scores less than 3, you will receive a 0 for this portion of the challenge.

If you submit 0 teams and choose to “play the safety dance”, you will get 90 Points for this section of the challenge.

Tiebreaker 1: Timestamp in the above video where the “Chicken-Man” is visible.
Tiebreaker 2: Most total teams submitted from all 3 challenges combined.
Tiebreaker 3: Highest Scoring  Team submitted
Tiebreaker 4: Submission Order.

12/7/2010 11:25 AM
bump
12/8/2010 11:36 AM
  texan123   csudak           ebel331           nelsonba25           willgibson

NBA Suns   Knicks   Raptors   Safety Dance   Suns
  Warriors   Thunder   Knicks       Grizzlies
  Mavs   Spurs   Thunder       Spurs
  Nuggets   Grizzlies   Timberwolves       Thunder
          Spurs       Knicks
          Grizzlies       Celtics
          Suns        
          Lakers        

NCAA Safety Dance   UCONN   Duke   Safety Dance   Duke
      Illinois   Pitt       Illinois
          UCONN       UCONN
                  BYU

NHL Safety Dance   Safety Dance   Safety Dance   Safety Dance   Pittsburgh
                  Philadelphia
                  Vancouver
                  Detroit

TB1:  YES   YES   YES   NO   NO
12/8/2010 5:59 PM
I almost did all safety dance and I would have had tiebreaker over nelson lol
12/8/2010 7:00 PM
"Live Mike does the Safety Dance" does not sound right.
12/8/2010 7:04 PM
Haha I looked at last nights games instead of today's games.
12/8/2010 8:41 PM
unless the spurs goes to the 4 corner offense real early its gonna come down to the suns/grizz, if the grizz get there and suns don't, i think i have it
12/8/2010 10:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...59|60|61|62|63...72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.