Reporter fired for Criticizing Jon Stewart!! Topic

So now we see what CNN is based around.

You cannot attack a liberal Icon.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tv_cnn_sanchez

Stewart had been making fun of this guy in multiple skits on his little propoganda show.

The  guy responds and he is gone!
10/2/2010 3:55 PM
There was a lot more to it then that swamp. He was fired more for his anti semitism then anything else but of course that does not make your point for you so you choose to ignore it.
10/2/2010 4:08 PM
10/2/2010 4:15 PM
Posted by nickbracco on 10/2/2010 4:08:00 PM (view original):
There was a lot more to it then that swamp. He was fired more for his anti semitism then anything else but of course that does not make your point for you so you choose to ignore it.
Really. You consider his remarks anti-Semitic? That minor comment?

10/2/2010 4:20 PM
Whether I do or not is not the point is it? CNN felt they were and they sign his checks.
10/2/2010 4:22 PM
10/2/2010 11:47 PM
In swamps case, is it still paranoia if everybody IS out to get him?
10/3/2010 12:25 AM
Posted by nickbracco on 10/2/2010 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Whether I do or not is not the point is it? CNN felt they were and they sign his checks.
I want you to examine the facts of the case with an impartial eye and tell me if his statements were anti-Semetic.

Or is racism a smoke screen to defend the firing of a boat rocker on the left?
10/3/2010 3:28 AM
This is why I block swampy.  I can't get that minute back now.
10/3/2010 7:41 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/3/2010 3:28:00 AM (view original):
I want you to examine the facts of the case with an impartial eye and tell me if his statements were anti-Semetic.

If I thought it was the least bit important I might actually do that but I happen to feel that I have no right to tell a "Corp" who they can or can not fire. Having said that I wonder how I find myself defending one of YOUR principles re: private enterprise?

But, you are overlooking the fact that there was a history of this sort of thing and this was just the "last straw". I am sure Faux News will have a job for him. You can never have too many bigots on the payroll.
10/3/2010 11:23 AM (edited)
Wow, swamp's even lying in thread titles now.
10/3/2010 12:02 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 10/3/2010 12:02:00 PM (view original):
What do you mean, "now?"

see Worst disaster that never happened!
10/3/2010 3:23 PM
Good point. Although you have to actually open that thread to see what he's lying about.
10/3/2010 3:47 PM
Posted by nickbracco on 10/3/2010 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 10/3/2010 3:28:00 AM (view original):

If I thought it was the least bit important I might actually do that but I happen to feel that I have no right to tell a "Corp" who they can or can not fire. Having said that I wonder how I find myself defending one of YOUR principles re: private enterprise?

But, you are overlooking the fact that there was a history of this sort of thing and this was just the "last straw". I am sure Faux News will have a job for him. You can never have too many bigots on the payroll.
No one is denying their right to fire anyone. I will remember your position the next time I hear the left complaining about layoffs.

We are just pointing out a patern of supporting the left in an almost machine like way.

10/3/2010 4:30 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 10/3/2010 12:02:00 PM (view original):
So even if you buy into the theory that he was fired for anti-Semetic remarks, since they were about Stewart doesnt that make this thread true no matter what?

How many times have you falsely accused me lf lying now? How many times have I proven you have no idea what you are talking about? Is this seven or eight?

I  have never met someone so out of touch with the reality of their enviroment!
10/3/2010 4:32 PM
123 Next ▸
Reporter fired for Criticizing Jon Stewart!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.