Marshawn Lynch to the Seahawks Topic

What if they didn't and kept asking you questions? Would you be confused on why they kept asking you questions? 

It's beyond obvious he doesn't want to be there. If he has to be? Sure, I'll plug my hat.
1/29/2015 2:32 PM
No, I wouldn't have been confused and neither was Lynch.   But, if it was mandated by my company that I answer questions, I'd answer questions.   Might be 1-2 word answers but I'd answer.   I showed up to work because my company demanded that people don't pick and choose what they want to do related to the job.

He's there to plug his hat.    Again, I think he's manipulating the situation to his advantage.   You think he's just some dumb jock who wants to be anywhere but there.   

We're not going to find a common ground. 
1/29/2015 2:37 PM
I'm confident he's not there if he doesn't have to be. I don't think he's as smart as you think he is.
1/29/2015 2:42 PM
He has an agent to be smart for him.    But I don't believe that you believe he doesn't know he's creating a bigger circus by the day with his actions.
1/29/2015 2:51 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
While screaming "I'm going to Disney World. Visit beastmode.com."
1/29/2015 4:09 PM
That would be talking to the media.    He hates doing that.
1/29/2015 4:43 PM
"Hey Marshawn Lynch, the Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions! What are you going to do next?"

"Why are you here? Leave me alone."

1/29/2015 4:59 PM
"But you can buy my hat at.........."
1/29/2015 5:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/29/2015 10:21:00 AM (view original):

If that were the case, he wouldn't have worn a non-approved hat to Media Day.   Right?

The Beast Mode hat is made by New ERA, an official NFL sponsor. If it was me, I'd go out their in a NASCAR suit with patches of every NFL sponsor and dare them to fine me.
1/30/2015 1:39 AM
And I'm sure you're amused by Lynch's antics.
1/30/2015 8:32 AM
I am amused by Lynch. And I am equally amused by the media who get their panties all in a twist because he won't answer their questions. Sports is entertainment and I find this entertaining...although I could do w/o the crotch grab, but then I'm not a big fan of sack dances or endzone celebrations that are not game winners.
1/30/2015 7:36 PM
I'm amused by the fact that MikeTitty is essentially accusing Lynch of saying the same stupid **** over and over again simply for the purpose of being an attention whore.

Mike is saying this.

Let that irony sink in for a couple minutes.
1/31/2015 1:03 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 1/30/2015 7:36:00 PM (view original):
I am amused by Lynch. And I am equally amused by the media who get their panties all in a twist because he won't answer their questions. Sports is entertainment and I find this entertaining...although I could do w/o the crotch grab, but then I'm not a big fan of sack dances or endzone celebrations that are not game winners.
The media is annoying.   It's justified by "just doing my job" but many of them are just hoping for a slip up so they have a "story".    I'm sure that's part of the reason that Lynch doesn't want to speak to them.    Which doesn't excuse his childish behavior.   As I've said, speaking to the media is part of the job.  No employee, in any industry, gets to pick and choose the parts of their job they want to do.

He's not amusing to me and is just as annoying as the media asking stupid questions over and over.
1/31/2015 7:44 AM
When he doesn't speak to the media he gets fined. The contract says he has to make himself available. He has. He has not been rude. His body language shows that he listens to their question. Thay just don't care for his response. So, if they do not like what they get, why do they keep going back? As far as what is entertaining and what is not, we all vote by how we spend our time and money. Music, movies, sports. Lynch is not damaging the NFL brand.
1/31/2015 8:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Marshawn Lynch to the Seahawks Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.