This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
how do i join this league?  what are the rules? 
10/24/2010 10:36 PM
This post is in violation of good taste and is being reviewed by site staff.
11/11/2010 7:30 PM (edited)
11/11/2010 7:30 PM (edited)
she expects everyone to make a complete draft list so when your turn comes up at 2AM it will take the top guy from your list, and the next guys at 2:01AM, and the next guys at 2:02AM....................therefore the draft will be completely done in 10 hours!!!!

who is going to want to invest that much money and NOT be able to pick LIVE when it is their turn??
10/25/2010 11:50 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This thread is in violation of the no clone rule and is being reviewed by internet alias anonymous staff.
11/11/2010 7:34 PM (edited)
anna ... anymore progress on filling the league ?
10/30/2010 7:36 PM
I don't understand why you would have to get those guys permission to do anything ?  But there is a lot I don't understand.  I am still trying to win at this game.  I really love it.  I also loved your concept.  I've grown to really enjoy this game while not liking the fact that you basically play teams that almost mirror your own teams.  So when I read  your " new game concept ", I was excited to see an opportunity to play in a league with no clones or even duplicates of your team.. My opinion ... very hard to draft your team.  Mainly from the time concept and communication during the draft.  But a geat concept.  I think experienced people should be trying to assist.  Instead of all the childish comments.  I'm going to join ... just to show my support and hope this goes through.  (( If it is still available to join ))
11/1/2010 5:54 PM
I'm in !!
11/1/2010 6:57 PM
11/11/2010 7:31 PM (edited)
Anna ... I'm in, as you know.  I'm trting to get prepared.  Which is fun.  But are you sure there are enough pitchers, in the system, for 24 teams ? ... 1885-1899 ??  I will also have a few more questions that might clear up things for others considering getting in.
11/5/2010 9:06 PM
retiredfart ... this league will be a lot of fun.  I'm kind of anal when it comes to stats.  I spend way to much time looking through stuff.  But that's what I really like about this game.  I just wish I could win more.
11/7/2010 6:01 PM
Posted by fencer024 on 10/24/2010 8:53:00 PM (view original):
I guess if seamar gets all those football and basketball players, I'll have to settle for Brian Jordan, Michael Jordan, John Elway and Drew Henson.  Of course I can still take Frank Thomas, Kirk Gibson, Dave Winfield and Rick Leach. 

If I'm guaranteed to play my games in Aloha Stadium I'll sign up tomorrow.
Hawaii is an excellent team to take as a Home DOG.  Will this league be using lines or is it straight up?
11/8/2010 9:58 AM
Anna ... I'm in! I checked out some 1800s players and they look SWEET !Don't let these jerks ruin your league .I think it will be a great experience! HOPE I DRAFT WELL!!!  
11/8/2010 1:03 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.