Good thread... Topic

Posted by justagirl on 10/24/2010 9:00:00 PM (view original):
You guys should try having a relationship with someone who does not have a RUBBER HEAD ! What a bunch of WORST THAN WOMAN Gossipy Crap ! WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT TO annakourn face and post her thread instead of being litlle sixth grade girls ! I have been a member for a month and I cannot believe YOU BACK STABBING LITTLE BIATCHES! Trentonjoe there is a message on the thread for you! TRENTON - NOW THERES A NICE LITTLE SLUM !
Doing pretty good in your first ever league, huh?  How many teams/IDs do you have in that one?

www.whatifsports.com/mlb-l/view.asp
10/24/2010 9:39 PM (edited)
Not "juggalo classic", but still good for a chuckle ...
10/24/2010 10:32 PM
There is still time
10/25/2010 1:51 AM
All kidding aside, can someone post a brief summary of what the theme of that league is supposed to be?  I always feel a headache coming on about two lines into that league description.
10/27/2010 2:18 PM
I think (and I can't believe I've read the description enough to think I actually understand it) the first season consists of player seasons 1885-1889. Season 2 consists of those same 5 years, plus the next five (1885-1894). Each season adds the next 5 years, so that by the last season, players from 1885-2010 are eligible. It looks like when you draft a player, you can keep using him over and over again, with the additional 5 years expanding your options for your drafted players.

Of course, it could be a single season teammate twist that I'm just misunderstaning...
10/27/2010 6:27 PM
You got alot further than I did.  I thought it was a full live draft every season.

That thread sucks now that annakourn deleted all of her posts.
10/27/2010 8:06 PM
Thanks for the breakdown, AKlopp. 

Seems like a very ambitious (albeit not all that interesting) theme. Might have made more sense to make it a 5-year prog -- 1901-05 in season 1, 1906-10 in season 2, etc.  I wouldn't join a prog like that, but some might.  Assuming everything else was on the level, of course.
10/28/2010 10:23 AM
SITEMAIL FROM ANNAKOURN!!!!!!!!!

NEED OWNERS TO JOIN OR GIVE " CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM " on my Forum . Please take a look at The Progressive Theme League Classifieds ( Not actually a progressive league ) . under the heading " JOIN IN ON THE ACTION ( 24 ) SEASON LEAGUE STARTS! " Some who read it don't understand it PLEASE KEEP THE SARCASTIC REMARKS TO YOURSELF I HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ! I need help to TRANSLATE THE THEME DETAILS TO ENGLISH ! If you are not interested in this league please block me or site mail me to be removed ! THANK-YOU !
11/1/2010 10:23 PM
Some who read it don't understand it PLEASE KEEP THE SARCASTIC REMARKS TO YOURSELF I HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ! I need help to TRANSLATE THE THEME DETAILS TO ENGLISH !

Nice...
11/2/2010 10:03 AM
So...ANNAKOURN's first language is Russian?
11/2/2010 4:49 PM
Your exactly right ! Noone understood my original theme explanation ( My first time !). After explaining and answering questions over and over I kept changing it until the questions stopped ! IF you remember I asked if anyone has questions Site Mail me and I will answer them for you. WELL they did ! Over and over ! LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION ? Does it make sense like THEY said that I have 12 clones in my league ? DO THE MATH ON THAT ! WOW ! ( 24 ) seasons X 12 clones - I MUST BE AN IDIOT ! I don't know what to tell you. ASK - hacker7 - Inshoots - edlayne - retiredfart -justagirl - rmarshall - and guerra44 How they feel about being labeled as clones ?

-----Original Message-----
To: annakourn
Sent: 11/2/2010 5:29:00 PM
Subject: RE: THM 37988

The "PROOF" is exactly as they say - there is no way a bunch of relative noobies immediately understood your league, particularly with the original theme explanation. Also their posts in the thread don't sound remotely like anything any normal human being would ever say... If you look around the theme league forums you won't see anything remotely resembling the responses in your thread.

To: dahsdebater
Sent: 11/2/2010 1:52:00 PM

Explain it to me ? Maybe I am just not as smart as you . What PROOF do you have that this league is not on the level ? I would love to know where you get your information from other than riding the coat tails of your EXAGGERATING BUDDIES !

Sent: 11/2/2010 1:25:00 PM

Oh, I am quite sure. And far from an idiot... I'm not the one that expected people to believe that that league was on the level.

Sent: 11/2/2010 5:39:00 AM

You should be sure of what your saying before you say it! YOU ARE AN IDIOT !

Sent: 11/1/2010 10:16:00 PM

Please don't sitemail me any more asking me not to make fun of you. Filling a league with your clones and hiding that from other owners is in decidedly poor form.

Sent: 11/1/2010 10:04:00 PM
Subject: THM 37988

NEED OWNERS TO JOIN OR GIVE " CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM " on my Forum . Please take a look at The Progressive Theme League Classifieds ( Not actually a progressive league ) . under the heading " JOIN IN ON THE ACTION ( 24 ) SEASON LEAGUE STARTS! " Some who read it don't understand it PLEASE KEEP THE SARCASTIC REMARKS TO YOURSELF I HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE ! I need help to TRANSLATE THE THEME DETAILS TO ENGLISH ! If you are not interested in this league please block me or site mail me to be removed ! THANK-YOU !
11/2/2010 7:09 PM
Check out the last two posts in that thread:

annakourn:

rmarshall - Thank - You so much . I relly needed to hear something positive ! I DO TAKE (CONSTRUCTIVE ) Criticism well so if you see anything in the Theme Details (which this is my 5th rewrite) I will change the whole darn thing if it makes it easier to comprehend !

justagirl:

annakourn - You are CORRECT ! I started the setup and there in black and white are the 2 Choices for the LIVE DRAFT . fencer 024 - YES YOU CAN SPEED UP THE DRAFT UTILITY !  I wish the guys who think they know it all , would stop preying on the NEW and gullible such as myself , AND REALLY KNOW what the rules are before they open there mouths and put a League in jeopardy !  Which means 24 Owners X 25 Players = 600 Drafts At  ( 5 ) minutes a pick = 48 Hours or one weekend ! I'll stay !

Nah, couldn't be the same person...
11/3/2010 9:37 AM
Two people who put spaces randomly in front of their punctuation and only single space after sentences...
11/3/2010 6:03 PM
There is no need to be sorry, that is an excellent question.  Here is my response to your excellent question:

This thread is called Good Thread.  It is a thread about another thread.  The topic of this thread is the other thread.  Specifically, what is going on in the other thread.  More specifically, how it appears that one person is posting as multiple users in order to fill her (or his) league.

That is the topic of this thread.

11/7/2010 5:11 PM
Does that make this a meta-thread?
11/7/2010 6:25 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Good thread... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.