Good thread... Topic

To delete my post as well she asked me.  In her support, my only post was.  Crazy can-o-corn, she is.  Herh herh herh.
11/12/2010 6:48 PM
Posted by cerrano13 on 11/12/2010 6:48:00 PM (view original):
To delete my post as well she asked me.  In her support, my only post was.  Crazy can-o-corn, she is.  Herh herh herh.
can-o-corn?  Caracarn?  Please tell me it's not the Second Coming.  Then again, this site has been lacking classic villains lately ...
11/13/2010 1:18 PM
Don't know.  AnnaKourn, canocorn.  Sound the same anyway.  Both annoying.
11/13/2010 2:30 PM
Maybe annakourn's doing some kind of Andy Kaufman bit.   What WIS member is heel enough to start up a nonsensical theme league with a bunch of his own aliases singing its praises (all in the same goofy writing style), and then be so rude to people who ask questions about it?   

11/13/2010 4:17 PM
I just assumed Annakourn was short for Anna Kournakova - which, to me, would make me think it's some adolescent male's alias.  But who cares.
11/13/2010 8:42 PM

Quote post by annakourn on 11/12/2010 2:17:00 PM:
...I have spent alot of time trying to get this league together. Tracking down Owners finding out what leagues they , are and were , in to get more Owners names to invite. AND YES going  IN AND OUT of Spring Training games ( leaving info about the league)approximately 4 or 5 a day That's  30 NEWBIES ( a day for weeks) . So when a few showed interest and 1 ( ONE) used the word AWSOME then I had 12 clones and I think they said 8 used the word AWSOME ! ...
So, let me get this straight, the evidence strongly points to there being multiple aliases at work here, Then, in the midst of constant and consistent denials of having any aliases, this user admits to joining 4-5 spring leagues per day for weeks. Given that you can only have one spring team at a time, and each takes about a 5 days to run it's course, that would mean having at least 25 aliases (assuming each has a paid full season team, which would also give each posting privileges, as you can't start a new spring team withing 30 days if your account hasn't purchased a full season team), if not more (though only those with paid full season teams would have posting privileges)...

Am I missing something on how spring teams work or is this correct? That seems to be way too much work to just advertise for one league or even get a rise out of fellow owners. 
11/14/2010 6:21 AM

You can have one spring league running at a time, and you can start a new spring league immediately after one ends as long as you have a full-season league running at the time.  If you don't have a full-season team active, then you only get one spring team per 30-day period. 

11/14/2010 3:10 PM (edited)
This thread has everything now.
11/14/2010 1:48 PM
She said she went in and out of Spring Training leagues.  So she could enter the team, post in the owner chat, and then remove the team.  That's what I got from her statement...  That being said, it doesn't explain why all her "noobs" are actually older accounts created within 2 or 3 days of each other.  At a time when free teams were being given away...
11/14/2010 2:41 PM
Posted by mr2ndplace on 11/14/2010 12:35:00 PM (view original):
I hear that they are closing down whatif sports. the games don't make them enough money so they are closing them all down. after all how long can they support sites that let people play for free. sites that lose money get canceled.even sites that have paying customers get cancelled. this is fact.so enjoy what little time you have left ,cause they are closing down whatif forever.
That would be sad if it is true
11/14/2010 8:30 PM
Posted by truemen on 11/14/2010 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mr2ndplace on 11/14/2010 12:35:00 PM (view original):
I hear that they are closing down whatif sports. the games don't make them enough money so they are closing them all down. after all how long can they support sites that let people play for free. sites that lose money get canceled.even sites that have paying customers get cancelled. this is fact.so enjoy what little time you have left ,cause they are closing down whatif forever.
That would be sad if it is true
Well, mr2ndplace apparently wants it to be true, since he's been posting that exact same message in a bunch of different forums. 
11/14/2010 9:42 PM
I know I would be sad.....what will I do with the extra time?
11/17/2010 6:38 AM
Well, Annakourn finally got outed by WIS Tech Support. 

She is shutting down her league as a result.  A rather sad and depressing ending.  God knows why she felt compelled to load the league with her various aliases and then act like they were separate people. 
11/20/2010 10:40 PM
HA!  I love it.
11/21/2010 12:53 AM
Really? And I thought she was legit - just misunderstood :)
11/21/2010 10:29 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Good thread... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.