Good thread... Topic

Posted by lesliechow on 11/4/2010 4:07:00 PM (view original):

I'm sorry, does this thread have a topic?

WOW!  over 2100 forum posts and still rated as a prospect???  What does it take???
11/7/2010 8:44 PM
what is the number in parenthesis next to the number of posts
11/7/2010 9:47 PM
perhaps it is the number of posts....today
11/7/2010 9:54 PM
ah yes, indeed it is....
11/7/2010 9:55 PM
Have we considered the Russian Mafia possibility? Is this a scam to generate $ by collecting  GC. And Trentonjoe...I am so sorry they caled Trenton a slum....as a history teacher I know it was the site of an important American Rev. battle....and home of the always tough Trenton Early Birds.  Now Newark on the other hand...
11/8/2010 7:35 AM
Newark is making a come back.  The Portuguese section is awesome.

11/8/2010 10:00 AM
Trenton is way scarier at night.  I got stuck walking a ways there around 2 AM once and it was more than a bit intimidating.  There was this one obviously high guy on a bike who kept riding by me and my girlfriend and telling us to yell for him if anybody did anything to us because he wanted to help his fellow white people....
11/8/2010 8:30 PM
Yes, and yes.
11/9/2010 4:57 PM
Today, I was asked to remove all of my posts from the Good Thread.  Instead I changed them all to a nonsensical message from sitestaff.  Why should I lose posts because she can't handle criticism and has no sense of humor?
11/11/2010 7:39 PM
sounds like canocorn is off his/her meds again.
11/11/2010 8:13 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 11/8/2010 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Trenton is way scarier at night.  I got stuck walking a ways there around 2 AM once and it was more than a bit intimidating.  There was this one obviously high guy on a bike who kept riding by me and my girlfriend and telling us to yell for him if anybody did anything to us because he wanted to help his fellow white people....
Why on Pete's green earth were you walking around Trenton at 2 AM?   

And unless that was last Tuesday, it wasn't me.
11/11/2010 8:37 PM
I was just told about this thread.

You'll like this .... I made a polite inquiry with AnnaKourn about the exact topic you guys were talking about - asking if multiple ID's (which are obvious when you read the posts) playing teams in this league are being run by one centralized person (Anna).  Then Anna sitemails me and calls me a moron.  So apparently, she wants you to join her league.  But she holds the right to whimsically turn you down for whatever impulsive reason and then insult you in the process.  Classy! 
11/12/2010 1:32 PM (edited)
Posted by dracul on 11/12/2010 1:32:00 PM (view original):
I was just told about this thread.

You'll like this .... I made a polite inquiry with AnnaKourn about the exact topic you guys were talking about - asking if multiple ID's (which are obvious when you read the posts) playing teams in this league are being run by one centralized person (Anna).  Then Anna sitemails me and calls me a moron.  So apparently, she wants you to join her league.  But she holds the right to whimsically turn you down for whatever impulsive reason and then insult you in the process.  Classy! 
and who, exactly, are you?  never played a game of SIM ball (at least under this alias) and only your 3rd forum post ever (???) and your writing complaining about someone like you're a seasoned veteran???
11/12/2010 1:44 PM
Not complaining ... I'm providing some interesting feedback relevant to this thread.  It's actually pretty funny!  But what's scary is if Anna decides to "make a trade" in-season with one of her other IDs and doesn't get the 10 vote trade nullification.  The players in this league who are not affiliated with Anna's multiple IDs are gonna get screwed.

Do your homework a little more thoroughly, wonker.  I've played WiS NBA before and I just bought a baseball team for the first time.  I'm ready to get my head handed to me!  Lol!
11/12/2010 1:51 PM (edited)
then......WELCOME ABOARD!!!  (and feel free to join any league I am in......as I am always looking for someone wanting their head handed to them)
11/12/2010 2:03 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Good thread... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.