*For New Players*: Mentor List Topic

For the record, I am not diablo11 lol.

Also, I feel that running "fastbreak" offense is kind of HD suicide...just never liked it, and I thought I would like it the most.

9/7/2013 1:32 PM
I'm looking for a some advice to get me team to next level. I run zone/motion in D3 Iba. Anyone with relevant experience willing to lend some advice would be appreciated.
9/24/2013 9:13 PM
I've already mentored some coaches and I find it fun. I think I have had some success so if u want to add my name u can if not that's ok too I usually contact people who ask for help on this forum anyway.
9/29/2013 11:19 PM
I'm not a newbie, but never had a mentor.  I'm looking for some help on my Rivier team in Allen world.  Yes I do check my sitemail, so interested and have the time please sitemail me.  Thank you
10/2/2013 11:50 AM
looking for advice, tips for my D3 Kalamazoo team in Iba, thank you
10/6/2013 6:56 PM
I too would love some advice. Season is over now but I'm not sure if I am not recruiting correctly or I'm not managing game plans properly. Maybe both. I'm in D3.
10/10/2013 6:26 PM
Needing a little help as well to try and get over the hump here. I thought this would be UAH's year over in Rupp but we are stinking the joint up. :/ Not sure if it is my players or my game plans (or lack of) or what.
10/28/2013 10:30 AM
Haven't played in over a year, looking to get back into it. Could use some help
11/20/2013 6:00 AM
I would love some help. Many seasons into this game and have yet to have a winning season. I'm averaging less than 5 wins a year. I've tried everything and gotten plenty of good advice but I just don't get why I'm losing so many games with at least a rational amount of talent. I'm checking here one more time in hopes of someone willing to help. I've had 3 different teams that just tanked.
11/26/2013 2:52 AM
How would one go about looking at the teams of someone that is asking for help?
11/26/2013 5:59 PM
You can click on the username then click on the HD icon and that will pull up the list of teams the person has.  You can then click into each team and get the info. 
11/27/2013 8:45 PM
Guys - I would like a mentor, if anyone is willing to help me, please sitemail me.
11/30/2013 3:39 PM
I have not played HD in a couple of years but have got back into it. I run DII Colorado State-Pueblo in Allen and I seem to be having not so good of a year so far. I believe my team should be doing better but I cant get a grasp on this team. If anyone would like to give me some pointers please sitemail me. It would be much appreciated!!
1/2/2014 12:58 PM
Pick someone and sitemail them, would likely work better!
1/11/2014 4:29 PM
I two am looking for help on certain tips to help me in my first season, I am in the Ohio division and at this time 1-2 to start season and am having a because I have a good SG who shoots 20-25 shots a game and all other players are in the 3-6 shots per game. Please if anyone can help me please send me a sitemail me and I will get back with you soon.
Thanks
1/12/2014 12:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12 Next ▸
*For New Players*: Mentor List Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.