Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/26/2011 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Rondo, Rose, Paul, Williams....
Some reservations on Paul with his injury history, but I'll add him to the list.

Rondo and Williams can eat poop. I'd rather have Westbrook.
5/29/2011 11:49 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/26/2011 4:41:00 PM (view original):
This series, i lost a lot of respect for Westbrook.

Helluva an athlete, great ball player but a ****** teammate.  Storming off the court and making Harden take all the media attention....way to step up as a team captain.  Crying about being subbed out in the 4ht (by the way, the teams only win that series) and all the ball hog play.  Way to get your team in the grove.
He'll be alright.

Westbrook handled Game 2 as well as can be expected. The media went apeshit about it, Westbrook was classy about it.
5/29/2011 11:52 PM
Game 2 was the only one they won, too.

Hmmm...
5/30/2011 5:01 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 5/29/2011 11:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/26/2011 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Rondo, Rose, Paul, Williams....
Some reservations on Paul with his injury history, but I'll add him to the list.

Rondo and Williams can eat poop. I'd rather have Westbrook.

Hahahahaha!!!!

5/30/2011 10:25 AM
OKC picks up Reggie Jackson. Apparently he's athletic and can score a bit. 1st team ACC. Defense may be suspect, but correctable with his skillset. 42% from 3 last season, but that may be an aberration.

Doubt he'll see the floor whatsoever, and he may end up spending the season in the D league like Aldrich last season. Projects as a PG, probably an Eric Maynor replacement when that time comes.

Excited, not for picking Jackson, but for the rumors of Kyle Singler not coming true. Hope this doesn't mean Cook is gone, however. That would be a bad day.
6/24/2011 4:44 PM
Cook's option got picked up making him a restricted free agent. Looks like he'll be back. Good good.
6/27/2011 8:23 PM
Chris Broussard reports, "Boston offered Rondo & Jeff Green to OKC for Westbrook & KPerkins after last season's playoffs. OKC was not interested, sources say."

There's no reason for OKC to want to downgrade from Westbrook to Rondo. Like I said months ago unless you get CP3 or Rose, you don't trade Westbrook.

OKC's roster is set with 16 guys under contract. I imagine Vaden or Ivey will be cut.
11/30/2011 1:08 AM
Nate Robinson won't be with the team, Yay!

The NBA got rid of Durant's rip-move. Still will be a foul, just not a shooting foul. Good change, honestly.
12/9/2011 7:34 PM
Cook got a 2 year deal.

Traded Vaden and some 2nd rounders to Minnesota for Lazar Haywood. Haywood will be enjoying his pinetime with Ivey, B.J. Mullens, Aldrich, and Reggie Jackson.

Nate Robinson still on the roster, team is trying to find a way to not eat the 4.5M he has left on his deal.
12/14/2011 11:30 AM
Other than luckboxing Durant + Harden and stealing Westbrook and Ibaka, Presti has kinda sucked.

i.e. He's made 2 great picks and 2 easy decisions that panned out, but OKC could be so much better if they rolled some young talent into a vet better than Perk.
12/14/2011 12:40 PM
His success rate has OKC as a championship contender. I'd say he's doing a fine job.

I give him credit for some of the moves he didn't make as well. There's no bad contracts and he didn't flip Westbrook for pennies on the dollar like some 'tards were suggesting.
12/14/2011 6:28 PM
Lucboxing a top 3 player in the league is the one and only reason why OKC is a contender.

They could be so much better if he showed some initiative in improving the team.
12/14/2011 6:44 PM
B.J. Mullens traded for a 2nd rounder, 2 years after being a 1st rounder. Team has a terrible track record with picking up young centers. Jury is still out on Aldrich, but his upside is being a backup.
12/19/2011 3:23 PM
I really liked the Aldrich pick at the time.  He sorta has to show something this year, but I still think he can be decent.
12/19/2011 3:32 PM
second best player on the team is an erratic shoot first PG whose contract is up next season - they lucked out that the Blazers were dumb about the 50 year old virgin and last year they let danny ainge out think himself - Ibaka was a decent late round pick - for a #3 pick Harden is kind of meh but he'd be great if you'd picked him up as a late 1 rdr or early 2nd rdr
12/19/2011 9:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...18 Next ▸
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2 Seed Likely Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.