Theme Leagues are the way to go, but darn are they hard to fill. I have one I have been trying to fill for almost 2 months. To me the theme seems like a real good idea (I may be a bit delusional of course). We are all trolling in the same pond for the same limited amount of fish it seems.

I have been stuck on 23 owners registered on the thread for almost 5 days. Like everybody I have to play the game and keep bumping the thread up to the top in the chance that someone new comes a-calling.

Some owners have signed up on the thread but not entered there team, so I will have chase them down.

I don't mean to whine about it. It is what it is, but it is just frustrating.
12/3/2010 12:01 PM

Once I learn the ropes a little better in open league's I may try a theme. Hope it fills.

12/3/2010 12:06 PM
I've kinda stop trying to fill theme leagues....I used to be able to fill one in a week.   I've been 0 for my last 4.
12/3/2010 12:18 PM
12/3/2010 2:00 PM
It's a good Theme truemen, I will wait it out. Maybe some people are really fiddling with their lineups to get it just right.
12/3/2010 3:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.