Manual AAA issue Topic

If anyone has set up a league with manual AAA before, maybe you can help me.  I'm trying to set up a prog league (first time as commish, btw) and we had a draft in the forums.   One of the rules was that AAA would be set manually (we drafted our own AAA players).  When I went to set up the league last night and enter my team,  I was limited in who I could take.  I looked for one of the pitchers I had selected and it only listed his 1997 season, which is a problem since the prog starts in 2000. 

I had the AAA set as manual, no rules.  I wasn't worried about restricting it since I have to approve all rosters anyway. 

Does anybody know how to fix this?

12/6/2010 12:51 PM (edited)
There is a salary limitation.   If it is  average AAA it won't let you take someone over X salary ( I think it is around 2 million).
12/6/2010 12:56 PM
For some reason, "no rules" always seemed to give me problems. Make sure you have this set as a multi-season league. Assuming all the AAA are from 2000, set that year to the whitelist, then use the progressive - manual/enfore rules option. You should be able to draft any player from 2000 regardless of salary. If any AAA need to be randomly generated, they'll be created by whatever quality you choose.
12/6/2010 1:12 PM (edited)
Thanks guys.  I think I figured it out.  Actually, TJ, I am now having the opposite problem- I can't find guys under a million for salary. 
12/6/2010 1:31 PM
Manual AAA issue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.