The Big Tournament Thing, When's the Next One? Topic

I remember there was a big tournament where each owner buys a 5 pack (or is it 6 pack) and a GC, and the entire 5 or 6 pack is used in various theme leagues, with the winner based on some point total. When's the next one?
12/9/2010 1:23 AM
summer
12/9/2010 5:45 AM
every year schwarze has been running the WiS Championships. signups typically begin in May, play begins in July and for those who qualify the finals begin in November. There are other tournaments from time to time, no set schedule just whenever somebody feels like organizing one and can get enough people to enter.
12/9/2010 10:11 AM
it's been a while since thejuice6 had a tourney. he might have one sooner than the summer.
12/9/2010 11:10 AM
juice has one going on right now actually
12/9/2010 11:24 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 12/9/2010 11:24:00 AM (view original):
juice has one going on right now actually
Yep, and this tournament isn't one I'm doing well in... I'm toasted now that my Dodgers just got that huge losing streak.

*comeonforumjinxgetmebackin1st*
12/9/2010 3:26 PM
It's possible I may get one up and going in the Spring...I don't know yet.  If it gets too late and too close to Summer, I'll concede the floor to Mr. SCHWARZE until his tournament (the best thing ever created in SimLeague Baseball, IMO) is full and ready to go.  The tournament I'm doing now is just finishing up the first round and we've got three more rounds to go.  It probably won't be over with until sometime in May or June.

12/11/2010 3:23 PM
The Big Tournament Thing, When's the Next One? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.