RIP Papid Robert Topic

Has anyone ever had much success with Feller in an OL?
12/16/2010 1:00 PM
Used 1940 twice... As I recall he allowed  4-8 BB's a game. 19 wins was best against 16-18 losses. The amazing thing was how many HR's he gave up in basically neutral parks (PNC & Shea), combined with the BB's, big disaster recipe. Sim had not a lot of respect for one of the great ones.
12/16/2010 7:04 PM
Going back several years, one of his versiions was a common open league player..he was seen as a good value. I'm thinking it may have been the 1946 version. He simply walks too many people for an open league player. I liked Bob; met him once ~10-12 years ago at the San Jose Municipal Stadsium. he had played there back in thh 1940s for some reason or another (i.e. exhibition, training, etc...) and had returned to "meet and greet". Had a lot of time with him; great guy to talk to and gave us several free autographs.
12/17/2010 1:27 PM
RIP Papid Robert Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.