The right is destroying America Topic

Did anyone notice during the Rose Bowl the Anouncers always refered to the team with the abbreviation TCU and almost never its full name. They never reffered to Wisconsin as WU. I wonder why....

Could it be that the network didnt want its announcers to say the word Christian?

This is so unbelievably f**king stupid that it is almost up there with Swamp questioning what women has a better resume than Palin.
1/11/2011 6:49 PM
And I never said no one had a better resume, just that it was a tough look.

And there is a concious effort by some people to eliminate Christianity from America. It isnt part of some evil anti-christ plot, but it does exist.

Why is asking question about a coiccidence like this a problem?
1/13/2011 3:37 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/13/2011 3:37:00 AM:
And there is a concious effort by some people to eliminate Christianity from America. It isnt part of some evil anti-christ plot, but it does exist.

The fact that you choose not to respond to an issue I find central to the topic (The first quote backs me up) shows that you are not trying to engage in debate, but you are trying to make your point palatable. You take a certain pride in ignoring a point that for me destroys your point. 

If a series of actions by media figures helped in some way the elimination of Christianyity from America your point loses weight. In order for your whole point to score you need it to be a concious act. You have stated numerous times that this was done of a certain malice of forethought. This was a plan to eliminate Christianty!

So to humor you I will expand the question...

1 Was the actions of the media to not mention Christianity intentional?

2 If yes can you support this. 

3 Do you think America would rather live in a nation without relgion or a Christian nation?

4 To put this in more poetic terms...If there was "inteligent Design" in the elimination of Christianity from the airwaivs...Who is God and why did he do it?
1/13/2011 9:29 AM
Quote..
She has been a success at everything she did. She didnt just get elected, but she did a great job as governor. 

Any one of the things I listed does not make her great...All together it does. It is the never say die make it work attitude that makes her great! She did all this. What Woman in America has done more?  Who can match this resume? 
1/13/2011 11:44 AM
Posted by creilmann on 1/13/2011 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Quote..
She has been a success at everything she did. She didnt just get elected, but she did a great job as governor. 

Any one of the things I listed does not make her great...All together it does. It is the never say die make it work attitude that makes her great! She did all this. What Woman in America has done more?  Who can match this resume? 
Still never said she had a better resume than any woman.

My position isnt the crazy one. I say her life stands on its own.

The left says she is a complete moron.
1/13/2011 5:29 PM
Posted by antonsirius on 1/13/2011 9:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/13/2011 3:37:00 AM:

The fact that you choose not to respond to an issue I find central to the topic (The first quote backs me up) shows that you are not trying to engage in debate, but you are trying to make your point palatable. You take a certain pride in ignoring a point that for me destroys your point. 

If a series of actions by media figures helped in some way the elimination of Christianyity from America your point loses weight. In order for your whole point to score you need it to be a concious act. You have stated numerous times that this was done of a certain malice of forethought. This was a plan to eliminate Christianty!

So to humor you I will expand the question...

1 Was the actions of the media to not mention Christianity intentional?

2 If yes can you support this. 

3 Do you think America would rather live in a nation without relgion or a Christian nation?

4 To put this in more poetic terms...If there was "inteligent Design" in the elimination of Christianity from the airwaivs...Who is God and why did he do it?
Another attempt to win and issue based on trickery instead of actually talking about a water cooler issue that concerns many Americans. I realize that your lack of connection with most Ameircans hinders you in this area.

I will still respond. Unlike you I love to respond to crazy baseless attacks.

1 They are intetnional, but not all inclusive. There is a concious effort to reduce overall, and to eliminat by some.

2 Ok...

http://www.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=2147500888
http://www.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=2147498521
http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3623
http://www.mtio.com/articles/bissar46.htm
http://www.christianpost.com/article/20080218/anti-christian-barrage-at-the-movies/

3 This is interesting. I said that Americans wanted to live in the Suburbs. It was part of the point that no one was forced, at most aided.

In this case Americans overwelmingly are Christian. They want to be Christians.

You didnt really give me an option as your choices arnt strictly opposites. America does not want to live in a Nation without religion, but the term Christian Nation creates an image of a Religious state prohibited by the Constitution. Americans want a free nation that is based on a strong Christian world view.

4 Since we are dealing with a braoder less defined topic it is harder to point out a God figure. George Sorros, the ACLU do come to mind.
1/13/2011 5:40 PM
Sigh. I honestly didn't think you'd be that dumb, swamp. My foolish optimism bites me in the *** again.
1/13/2011 6:18 PM
You called me out and tried to trick me into either admitting I was wrong on "Burbs war" or on this issue.

You cant scare me away.

I will respond to any crazy comment you make.

America will hear the truth!
1/13/2011 7:57 PM
America isn't listening to you, you ridiculous fucktard.
1/14/2011 2:19 AM
I understand that not all of America is listening, or even a good amount. Since my team spent here is usually throw away time, while waiting for teams to do something, it is time well spent.

No matter how few people listen it is a win. Every time a lie goes unchecked someone may believe it. Even if a matter of opinion goes out unchecked some people may hear it and start believing.

Also the way I am treated on these forums is a major victory for the Conservative side. Everytime your side goes on a rant and our side responds in a polite and logical way we win. I never find a need to scream and swear and go all crazy!

Lastly your world view is so far out there that just looking at what you believe and how you interpet the world demands response. You are very shy in speaking your mind, but you never dissapoint when you do talk. Views that make the 72 McGovern campaign seem moderate. Also no touch with reality. Complete cocktail elite view of the whole world.

So even if it is just you, me, a few other leftists, my ally Doug and some of our new found allies and my silent fans....it is worth the effort!
1/14/2011 6:54 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/14/2011 6:54:00 AM:
No matter how few people listen it is a win. Every time a lie goes unchecked someone may believe it. Even if a matter of opinion goes out unchecked some people may hear it and start believing. 

Yes, we all realize that your MO is to fling as much bullshit as you can at the forums, and hope some of it goes unchallenged and slips through, which is why you freak out about being blocked - if people stop reading your posts there's no chance of your lies and crap finding any targets. Nice to see you admit it.

Everytime your side goes on a rant and our side responds in a polite and logical way we win.

Except that you don't respond logically, swamp. You incessantly lie, either through malice or ignorance, make incoherent arguments like "It's a Wonderful Life proves that people wanted to move out of the big cities and into suburbs" and ignore any fact that doesn't fit into your pathetically narrow and inflexible world view.

When someone from "your side" (the fact that you so desperately need there to be sides at all, instead of just a group of individuals talking, is just another example of your cowardly, fucked-up world view coming through) does respond with reason and logic, I treat them with more civility.

Only the liars and bullshit artists, like you, get treated by me with the contempt they've so richly earned.

Lastly your world view is so far out there that just looking at what you believe and how you interpet the world demands response.

As is yours. The difference is, I acknowledge that my anti-authoritarian stance isn't mainstream (in fact I take a bit of pride in it) while you grandiosely and incorrectly claim you speak to and for the majority.

You are very shy in speaking your mind,
???

I do admit that I've stopped talking politics with you, but that's only because it was futile. You just lie and attribute to me whatever position you think a "cocktail party ivory tower liberal elite" should have, regardless of what I actually say.

Views that make the 72 McGovern campaign seem moderate. Also no touch with reality. Complete cocktail elite view of the whole world.

What I just said. More bullshit. Yet another lie from the chronic liar.

Quote one post by me that even implies I have positions that "make the 72 McGovern campaign seem moderate". You won't, of course, because you can't.

So even if it is just you, me, a few other leftists

Since you haven't named a leftist yet, there can't be "other leftists". One more example of you lying and hoping it slips through unchallenged.
1/14/2011 11:56 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/13/2011 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Quote..

You may think you never said it but your last two sentences imply that she has a better resume than any woman in America.
1/14/2011 5:52 PM
(Responding to Anton's big post of 11:56)

I dont really know you, but your views that you have expressed are so far to the left of mainstream America that only a true leftist would not think they are a leftist.
1/14/2011 6:50 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 1/14/2011 5:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/13/2011 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Quote..

You may think you never said it but your last two sentences imply that she has a better resume than any woman in America.
I was trying to get a discussion going about her and how she compares to other women in America.

I wanted to sahow that some women that are treated as competent have not accomplished as much as she did.
1/14/2011 6:52 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 1/14/2011 6:50:00 PM (view original):
(Responding to Anton's big post of 11:56)

I dont really know you, but your views that you have expressed are so far to the left of mainstream America that only a true leftist would not think they are a leftist.
As I predicted, swamp the chronic liar failed to provide one quote or even one example of a "leftist" view I supposedly hold.

If the acronym DIAF didn't already exist, someone would have to invent it just for you, swampfuck.

1/15/2011 2:23 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
The right is destroying America Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.