BOY GOT TO LIKE THE RED STARS Topic

You can edit your user settings so this isn't the case.
1/11/2011 11:20 AM
Forget to log off your alias?
1/11/2011 12:00 PM
I've noticed I've been climbing the Top 20 Forum Users list ever since I got in the habit of using up my daily allotment of ratings (admittedly, this was back when lesliechow was posting once a minute for 16-hour stretches at a time).  I figure that must be it, because I don't know why else I'd be #4 right now -- I don't think I've had many of my posts rated, and more people have me blocked than favorited.  So if you want a good forum rating, start rating other people's posts.

Ultimately, though, who gives a crap.  The forum ratings don't influence my games, and SLB is the only reason I'm on this site.  If 50 users want to give this post a thumbs down, knock yourselves out.  I'd be curious to see how fast I can fall out of the Top 20...
1/13/2011 2:17 PM (edited)
thumbs up Grizz
1/27/2011 1:38 PM
Imaginary friend, Grizz?
1/27/2011 5:07 PM
I am the Kwisatz Haderach.
1/28/2011 12:21 AM
BOY GOT TO LIKE THE RED STARS Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.