2003 progressive drafts Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This is one of those classic times you trade down...someone always want the #1 pick.
1/10/2011 2:02 PM
I recently had the first pick in the first pick in the 2003  draft and I took Danny Haren 1st Would have taken Utley but had a 2b and 1b already and of Webb Lee and Haren, Haren fit my team the best

1. Danny Haren P
2. Miguel Cabrera OF
3. Brandon Webb P
4. Mark Teixeira 1B
5. Chone Figgins OF
6. Cliff Lee P
7. Chase Utley 2B

1/10/2011 4:39 PM
I frankly think Utley going 7th looks ridiculous...  I would take him #1 overall and trade either him or the other guy if I couldn't trade down.  Did you try to move down?  If you wanted Haren you likely could have gotten him with the 5th or 6th pick if not lower...
1/10/2011 7:17 PM
Frankly I agree Utley going 7th is redicoulis  I did try to move down but no one wanted #1
1/10/2011 10:18 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 1/10/2011 7:17:00 PM (view original):
I frankly think Utley going 7th looks ridiculous...  I would take him #1 overall and trade either him or the other guy if I couldn't trade down.  Did you try to move down?  If you wanted Haren you likely could have gotten him with the 5th or 6th pick if not lower...
Do you play progressives?  Haren is the best pitcher in the draft, thinking you are going to get him 5th or lower is just wrong.
1/10/2011 11:31 PM
2003 progressive drafts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.