Reversible Waiver question Topic

Can I place a guy on reversible waivers and if he is claimed try and work out a trade or just dump the guy on the claiming team like in the ML?  Couldn't find a way to dump him on the claiming team.
1/16/2011 11:49 PM
You can't do it now.  When you waive a player after the trade deadline you have two options:  reversible waivers and irrevocable waivers.  If you want to dump the guy, put him on irrevocable waivers.  In essence, you have to make the decision before you actually waive the guy.
1/17/2011 12:08 AM
ok thanks - hopefully they can make that change to make it more realistic.  
1/17/2011 12:42 AM
that would be great!  suggest it to them by a ticket, and/or in the suggestions forum.  i completely agree.

1/17/2011 8:52 PM
After you put someone on reversible waivers, is there any way, while they are on the wavier wire, to validate they are actually on reversible waivers?
6/26/2017 7:01 AM
Nope. So it can be fun. I put guys on irreversible waivers all the time in hopes someone will take a bad contract. Sometimes it works.
6/26/2017 7:25 AM
I guess what I mean is, is there a way to validate that my own players have the waiver type that I intended, while they are on the wire?
6/26/2017 8:45 AM
Posted by opie100 on 6/26/2017 8:45:00 AM (view original):
I guess what I mean is, is there a way to validate that my own players have the waiver type that I intended, while they are on the wire?
Far as I know, not once they're on the WW.
When I do these, I double/triple check the pending transactions screen. They'll say "Place the player on reversible waivers." I make sure I see that "reversible" exactly where it should be, before I hit Submit.
6/26/2017 10:44 AM
Reversible Waiver question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.