AA team is gone Topic

OK< I just took over a team and saw practically my whole AA team left or retired. Basically one man is on my AA roster. Opinions on easiest way to get this filled back up? I am currently in the phase where we are rehiring our players protecting from free agency and arbitration. Thanks
1/20/2011 10:29 PM
There should be plenty of minor league free agents to sign for position players. After spring training there will be a bunch of tryout camp pitchers available to sign. Rookie league doesn't start till mid season, so you don't need anyone there until then.
1/20/2011 10:31 PM
I can only hope this is a misplaced HBD thread...otherwise I need to cut back on the bourbon....
1/21/2011 1:10 AM
yes, it was misplaced in wrong forum, sorry all, and thanks for the one answer too
1/21/2011 1:12 AM
1/21/2011 7:11 AM
sounds good, only one person left in your AA group? Program/treatment must be working for those who are no longer there, and feel they're sober enough to hit the world head on going forward. I really don't think you should work at filling it back up; alcohol can be a cruel master
1/21/2011 12:47 PM
Posted by contrarian23 on 1/21/2011 1:10:00 AM (view original):
I can only hope this is a misplaced HBD thread...otherwise I need to cut back on the bourbon....
Bourbon is never the problem, most times it is the ONLY solution......
1/21/2011 7:40 PM
AA team is gone Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.