How do you Release a player? Topic

I'd like to release some guys I have to make a waiver claim but I can't figure out how to waive a player without  picking one up.  Can anyone help? Thanks.
1/24/2011 10:41 AM
Go to the GM's office.  Click on "waiver wire" which will bring up the list of available players on the wire.

Right above the list of names will be some text that includes the words "click here to release a player from your roster."  The "click here" is in red will link you to the page where you can release a player without picking someone up.

Note that you can't always do this - for example, you can't release anyone before the season starts.  You also can't release a player if doing so would violate any of your league's settings or WIS's roster requirements (eg min PA/IP, minimum number of position players or pitchers on your roster, etc).
1/24/2011 11:46 AM
As a former Director of Technical Support, I'd hire you *today*.
1/24/2011 5:13 PM
without checking to see if contrarian is hindu?
1/24/2011 5:35 PM
Any tech with any experience at all is an atheist.
1/24/2011 7:31 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 1/24/2011 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Any tech with any experience at all is an atheist.
LOL....
1/24/2011 10:18 PM
How do you Release a player? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.