value of WAA AAA players Topic

assigned by SIM engine, not U-Pic. I have been under the impression that these players ran from a high salary of slightly more than 9m ( Nap Lajoie) down to about 5 M or so. But in a 60/20 WAA AAA league I started, in ID'ing players, there seem to be a number of AAA players who are below $4m. Is my ID'ing suspect? or do they really go down that low? there also seem to be occasional QC issues with the defensive ratings of some AAA players. In my league,  they were assigned with real names, and there are a few situations which don't match up to anything.
1/28/2011 12:39 AM (edited)
The piitchers, we know are lower salaried than position players, I have seen what appear to be 2.75m salaries for some WAA AAA pitchers. Again, is my ID'ing suspect? perhaps if I need to, I'll supply some documentation, and clearer heads may prevail.
1/28/2011 12:39 AM
Not positive on the salaries.  I've never seen any defensive inconsistencies, though, so that seems odd...
1/28/2011 3:33 AM
1/28/2011 7:19 AM
Boogs, it would be cool to see you in the katts 2nd league 60/20 AAA........ if you have the time and energy.
1/28/2011 10:31 AM
value of WAA AAA players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.