This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Just curious but why would I replace 32 Ruth with his 22 version? It takes away the whole purpose of dropping a little bit of pitching salary to make my hitter better and even gives me less PA. I would actually prefer to stick with Singleton and reduce my starters salary to add another low inning bullpen guy IF I was going that direction. Just curious as to why you suggested that.
2/1/2011 11:51 AM
I do like the Ed Summers suggestion though, that is a great buy that I somehow missed.
2/1/2011 11:52 AM
Hmmmm it would be troublesome if I went into to many extra inning games. But I am satisfied with my current roster.... I have $500,000. Where can I afford to cut maybe $500,000 without a drop in production?

Just a note. I officially exchanged Singleton with 32 Bonds and Matty with 08 Summers.
2/1/2011 7:18 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.