What numbers/settings do you recommend for your regular lineup guys and do you rely on auto rest or drop guys to the bench the moment they show signs of fatigue? Thanks.
2/1/2011 7:42 AM
A lot of people have a lot of different opinions, and it depends a lot on the strength of your bench. If you have a guy that's 70% as good a hitter/fielder on the bench then I would set it high (98 or 99) but if you have a 200k guy with an OPS+ of 35 as your backup then I might go a bit lower (95 or 96). 

Fielding drops off pretty significantly as soon as you get below 100%. Hitting drops off very gradually. So I will usually set my DH and corner outfielders lower (93-95) and my IF/CF higher (97-98)
2/1/2011 8:05 AM
I'll put them at 99% if I have enough bench. if the whole team is tired adjust the %.

dropping them yourself depends on how active you are as a manager. If you dont login often let auto-rest do the job. I like to rest them myself but only if I will be there later to bring them back. you could rest them before they tire when you are facing a weak team/pitcher or a bad matchup so you have them healthy when you really need them.
2/1/2011 9:43 AM
Thanks guys.  Good info.
2/1/2011 11:21 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.