clk: What're you up to now?

It's always interesting to check up on what clk619 is up to. He's often purchased entire leagues in order to run his own experiments. He's won 53 championships. How many of those did he win in his own leagues? Obviously, not all, because he has a solid .531 winning percentage for 871 seasons.

However, lately I suspect he's taken to dumping the losing teams onto owner aliases. In one current theme league, the top three teams all belong to clk and are also the current top three teams in win percentage in all of WIS baseball. The teams taking most of the losses in that league belong to owners named jack1963, adams1963 and davis1963.

Verrry interesting, as Arte Johnson used to say...
2/5/2011 10:16 PM
When you take a closer look at MLB 93595, you discover that jack1963 has owned a total of 6 teams, all in this league. adams1963 and davis1963 have owned no other teams except single entries in this league. And then there is kelly1963, who has only one WIS team -- and it has 118 wins, in the same league.

Why did he decide to let an alias be one of the big winners? Couldn't he just as easily have had four clk franchises in the 12-team league, instead of only 3?

Or, is this actually a private league and kelly is the only one of his friends or relatives who managed to draft well?
2/5/2011 10:23 PM
Charles in an enigma, and btw one of the coolest, most stand-up guys in WIS.  I miss being in leagues with him.  I always got the impression he was way smarter than all of us.
2/5/2011 10:37 PM
He's always used aliases for some of the losing teams, because he plays games LIVE sometimes and you can't play yourself in a LIVE game.
2/6/2011 12:31 AM
after i play all the bum teams in live ill chose one of them to beat up on the other bum teams on down the list till all the games are played
2/6/2011 4:06 PM
Posted by Bilfert on 2/5/2011 10:37:00 PM (view original):
Charles in an enigma, and btw one of the coolest, most stand-up guys in WIS.  I miss being in leagues with him.  I always got the impression he was way smarter than all of us.
thanks man , and i dont know about smarter just more bored ?
2/6/2011 4:08 PM
clk0619=sissymommasboy
THREAD CLOSED
2/6/2011 11:13 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.