New: "For Life" (Final Update Re: Recruiting) Topic

No reason Admin could not have created the world in the last week due to very low openings in the public/private worlds.
3/6/2011 10:36 PM
Maybe they've noticed that we haven't picked all of our cities yet? 
3/6/2011 11:59 PM
By tomorrow, it will have been a week since I've last heard back from them on our open ticket. I'd expect an update soon.
3/7/2011 12:45 AM
Might not be a bad idea to define "soon," and then ping them again if you don't get an update "soon."
3/7/2011 10:21 AM
yah whats with trop?  why cant he pick a city?
3/7/2011 10:33 AM
Today might be a good day to check in again.  If you wait until tomorrow, I bet you won't hear anything until Monday at the earliest.  They're answering questions about other people wanting to start new worlds, so clearly it's on their radar.  It would just be nice to get an update from them as to what our timeline is. 
3/10/2011 9:29 AM
24 to 48 Hours just turned into 72 hours...
3/10/2011 10:29 AM
Well it looks like we're green-lit.  Sweet.
3/10/2011 1:11 PM
Do people not check their sitemails?  I've noticed more than a few of our world members that have logged in to their other worlds, but haven't signed up with us yet.
3/11/2011 10:07 AM
Well I'd rather not have to do budgets on Saturday or Sunday, I like doing that stuff at work, so I'm in no hurry.  But that's just me.
3/11/2011 12:13 PM
Posted by ovechkin008 on 3/11/2011 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Well I'd rather not have to do budgets on Saturday or Sunday, I like doing that stuff at work, so I'm in no hurry.  But that's just me.

Please have consideration for the other 31 owners who have waited patiently, and for the VC who took a great deal of time and effort to get this rolling.

Every member who was invited has opened their site-mail.

Everyone knew to be ready, there should really be no reason to hold everyone else up.

In a league like this heavily dependent upon cooperation, I'm a bit disappointed by the fact we aren't full yet.

3/11/2011 12:47 PM
I picked my team as soon as I got the site-mail, you're not waiting on me. 

I'm just saying that for me personally, I would rather look at my team and my budget on Monday when I'm at work, instead of doing it at home on Sunday with my small-screened laptop that has a tendency to overheat.  I'll suck it up and deal if we're doing budgets on Sunday, but I'm crossing my fingers that there is one jerk who will hold up this process until Monday. 
3/11/2011 1:54 PM

I meant that as an overall statement, not actually directed specifically to you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just quoted your post as it was the most recent/relevant to what I wanted to say. I figure if a guy or two need some time, that's totally fine, but they should communicate with me so I know where we stand.

Frankly, I'm hoping we can budget on the weekend, although with the amount of time we have, it doesn't matter too much. With work and school all week long, weekdays and nights are jam packed for me.

3/11/2011 2:11 PM
Yah, lets just get this thing going!  I cant believe people would hold this back?  I really want to take a good hard look at my new organization!  :)
3/11/2011 3:51 PM
I'll bet it has something to do with paying.  How long till we start replacing the laggards with people from the waiting list? 
3/11/2011 5:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19|20 Next ▸
New: "For Life" (Final Update Re: Recruiting) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.