Trading scrubs back and forth Topic

Posted by stfrancis on 2/9/2011 3:24:00 AM (view original):
Hey, I really don't mean to raise this as an issue, just curious about this strategy I have never seen in my limited SIM experience.
But to be straight up it is mlb93780 and the owners (mixtroy & amycox67) have exchanged Pettibones Coopers Shaws and Stimmels 3 times in 30 games. I never realized that you can squeeze some extra from them this way. Still learning something every day!
WELL FIRST OFF THIS IS NOT TRUE GET YOUR FACT RIGHT BEFORE YOU POST A LIE

There have only been 2 trades in this Whole league as of now
trade #1 02/05/11 8am Dying trades Shaw to Aces for Stimmel
trade#2 02/06/11 1pm  hells heart trades Pettibone to Aces for Cooper plus trade offers to other teams that got rejected
So I reall dont believe that matchs up with what this Stfrancis guy is say does it HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
2/9/2011 8:22 AM
Posted by brazilrules on 2/9/2011 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Hey, I really don't mean to raise this as an issue, just curious about this strategy I have never seen in my limited SIM experience.
But to be straight up it is mlb93780 and the owners (mixtroy & amycox67) have exchanged Pettibones Coopers Shaws and Stimmels 3 times in 30 games. I never realized that you can squeeze some extra from them this way. Still learning something every day!

trade#2 02/06/11 1pm  hells heart trades Pettibone to Aces for Cooper plus trade offers to other teams that got rejected
So I reall dont believe that matchs up with what this Stfrancis guy is say does it HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Your writing style seems awfully familiar.
2/9/2011 8:34 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/9/2011 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by brazilrules on 2/9/2011 8:22:00 AM (view original):

Your writing style seems awfully familiar.
Hello Crazy yes it does because that is me with my Basketball team & what the guy write is not true but people say what every they want on here but I no cheat
2/9/2011 8:37 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have trouble keeping track of all my aliases too.
2/9/2011 9:42 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/9/2011 8:00:00 AM (view original):
So you're saying if you saw a pending trade like this involving amycox67, you would vote against it?  Interesting...
Yeah, kinda Tyler Durden-ish...
2/9/2011 12:29 PM
This is just one of the reasons I prefer playing in leagues that don't allow trades.......
2/9/2011 5:36 PM
Wait how and why can you get a lot of wins by putting a maddux type pitcher in your long a slot?
2/10/2011 2:55 PM
Posted by epolice183 on 2/10/2011 2:55:00 PM (view original):
Wait how and why can you get a lot of wins by putting a maddux type pitcher in your long a slot?
You can't anymore.  There was a problem in the way fatigue worked for SPs used in relief (I think...), and that loophole allowed a guy like Maddux to pitch virtually every game in long relief without getting tired.  It was fixed ages ago.
2/10/2011 4:34 PM
◂ Prev 12
Trading scrubs back and forth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.