The ridiculous world of Forum Ratings Topic

Or you could just use 25 different usernames...
2/10/2011 11:55 AM
Posted by grizzly_one on 2/11/2011 2:53:00 AM (view original):
Oh my, people hating Bilfert and myself. Whatever shall we do. heehee

Hey everybody, find any Grizzly_One post you can find and give me the thumbs down for every day you feel like doing it.

I love being the #1 Heel in WIS,
Gee, I never saw this coming.  I do think that the ultimate benefit will be more people using the system and exploiting it and eventually leading to Forum reform, if Egypt can do it, so can WE!!!!!
2/11/2011 11:51 AM
And it seems that this revelation has sent the masses to rate posts and JohnGPF has been resurrected into the Top users John has also never used the new forums but has a rating of Forum Pro.  Congrats John, wherever you are.
2/11/2011 11:54 AM
An alternative would be to scrap anonymous user ratings entirely.  Keep the thumbs up though for individual posts, and list the users at the bottom of the post who gave it a thumbs up.  Yes, some owners would have their small army of aliases giving their posts half a dozen thumbs up, but at least it would be clear(er) to everyone who's using their aliases to boost their Internet "fame."

I really don't see a need for thumbs down.  
2/11/2011 11:58 AM
Posted by crazystengel on 2/11/2011 11:58:00 AM (view original):
An alternative would be to scrap anonymous user ratings entirely.  Keep the thumbs up though for individual posts, and list the users at the bottom of the post who gave it a thumbs up.  Yes, some owners would have their small army of aliases giving their posts half a dozen thumbs up, but at least it would be clear(er) to everyone who's using their aliases to boost their Internet "fame."

I really don't see a need for thumbs down.  
Are you Mark Zuckerberg?  If not, Facebook my sue you for that idea!
2/11/2011 12:04 PM
◂ Prev 12
The ridiculous world of Forum Ratings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.