Champs League starting to fill. (FULL) Topic

Champs leagues are for *******.
2/11/2011 3:05 PM
I havent seen one before?? What is a champs league......just a league with people who have won a ws????
2/12/2011 7:57 PM
You have to have 5 finals appearances. You're 2 shy. Once you have the 5, a link to join one will appear in the same menu that you choose between open, diamond, and theme leagues. What it is, is just an open league for "better" players with a higher payout.
2/12/2011 11:51 PM
boogerlips: "You're 2 shy."

Aww.  You're 2 cute.
2/13/2011 1:09 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 2/13/2011 1:09:00 PM (view original):
boogerlips: "You're 2 shy."

Aww.  You're 2 cute.
2/13/2011 2:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The camera pans slowly across Ipanema Beach as the setting sun sparkles off the emerald Atlantic and bathes the statue atop Corcovado Mountain in its golden glow.  The saccharine strains of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg's "Je t'aime" swell in the background as the camera zooms in to a closeup of Boogerlips and Amycox, arms entwined as they stand in the sand -- Boogerlips, snot dribbling proudly down his chin, a teenage Aqualung, Amycox, her pneumatic feminine pulchritude spilling out of an impossibly small G string.  They turn to kiss.  Offscreen, an unseen conga line of Rio Carnival revelers sings "Take me out to the ballgame" in drunken Portuguese.  It is a love story for the ages, and it transcends time, nationality, culture, gender and possibly even species.  Their lips meet, and the screen fades slowly to black.
2/15/2011 5:12 AM
20 in, 4 to go.
2/15/2011 10:34 PM
I'll volunteer myself to be a whipping boy for the league. I've never been in one before and I'm interested to see just how badly I do...
2/16/2011 11:25 AM
I gave you a thumbs up for your hard work, thunderpussy. Now shut up.
2/16/2011 2:57 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 2/16/2011 2:57:00 PM (view original):
I gave you a thumbs up for your hard work, thunderpussy. Now shut up.
I was inspired by my subject matter.  You know you love the attention, Boog.
2/17/2011 2:59 AM
Champs League starting to fill. (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.