What do you do for a living... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Eh, when everyone is making money the private sector appreciates the public workers for doing the jobs they don't want to do.   When we are in a bad economic time, the private sector looks at the public sector as overpaid and a drain.   It's just the way it is.  I think the publics need to give back some of the concessions they were handed when times where good and the privates can't demand to much when times are bad.   
3/2/2011 8:17 AM
One could argue that the statement "frankly teaching school pales in comparison to the stress I manage" sounds a bit self-righteous as well...
3/2/2011 8:47 AM
I actually think a whiny Tiger Woods or Derek Jeter is pretty close to the 6-8th graders I teach.
3/2/2011 9:01 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 3/2/2011 9:01:00 AM (view original):
I actually think a whiny Tiger Woods or Derek Jeter is pretty close to the 6-8th graders I teach.
Yeah, but when Tiger or Jeter says, "I'll have your job.", they can probably back it up.......
3/2/2011 8:06 PM
Posted by cpdpoet on 3/2/2011 8:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 3/2/2011 9:01:00 AM (view original):
Yeah, but when Tiger or Jeter says, "I'll have your job.", they can probably back it up.......
IF you are at the wrong school internationally, so can the right 6th-8th grader...
3/3/2011 12:29 AM
◂ Prev 1234
What do you do for a living... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.