4th Year Coach - here to stay - love the game Topic

Posted by bhouska on 2/28/2011 9:44:00 AM (view original):
Who hacked into your account, Daniel???
I think doitagain hacked into my account.
2/28/2011 12:02 PM
Posted by andrew5975 on 2/28/2011 2:55:00 AM (view original):
 great post milmont. i have a 2-2 record in the playoffs the last 2 seasons...with all 4 teams i faced having superior talent to mine (the 2 losses being fairly close games to a couple of Dobie Div3 perennial powerhouses). talent is the key to consistent winning...but gameplanning definitely is a huge factor on a game-to-game basis
I guess this new engine is working as advertised for you.  Amazing!
2/28/2011 12:35 PM
Posted by georgejd on 2/28/2011 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by andrew5975 on 2/28/2011 2:55:00 AM (view original):
 great post milmont. i have a 2-2 record in the playoffs the last 2 seasons...with all 4 teams i faced having superior talent to mine (the 2 losses being fairly close games to a couple of Dobie Div3 perennial powerhouses). talent is the key to consistent winning...but gameplanning definitely is a huge factor on a game-to-game basis
I guess this new engine is working as advertised for you.  Amazing!
Yeah it's working....Check out this masterpiece.  The best planned game I have EVER had in GD!!!   

www.whatifsports.com/gd/GameResults/BoxScore.aspx

2/28/2011 5:15 PM

Have fun!

2/28/2011 6:03 PM
Original poster here...  I will check back later tonite when i have more time to post.    Good job Nauds on getting to the NC game btw.   I see you won again today and are going for the NC.

As far as my post... well... I was very satisfied with the experience of my gameplanning and the end results in the simulation.   I wanted to share that with the forum since I haven't read much positive feedback.   I am getting what I put into the game so far.   On nights where I didn't gameplan - the simulation didn't mean as much.  I spent a good 90 minutes GPing for Nauds and everything I expected and predicted would happen... happened.    maybe a needle in the haystack?  I don't know.   I don't usually have that kind of time to GP... but I really wanted to win that game.  

I didn't read all the replies as I am limited on time, but will post again tonite.  Thanks for reading.   If you disagree with what i said.  Oh well.   I can't give you my own experience, but I wish i could.   I only coach one team by the way.   When i read about coaches with numerous teams I can't even imagine.   This one endeavor is enough for me.   To play the game properly - AND get satisfaction - it requires some time and focus on GP.   I know it works for me.  When I have the time anyhow.

GL again to Nauds in the NC tonite.    I feel good about having lost to someone going for the NC - takes some of the sting away
2/28/2011 6:22 PM
where is my OP to this thread ???? 
7/6/2013 7:30 PM
nevermind..  I found it.    and yes...   I went from "here to stay" to AWOL.   I'll be back soon.  Just have not had time.  
7/6/2013 7:32 PM
Consider this my welcome back after 2 and 1/2 years.

No one blames you for leaving.
7/8/2013 11:55 PM
◂ Prev 12
4th Year Coach - here to stay - love the game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.