Fatigue, shmatigue. Topic

If there was (is?) one poster who I might be humble enough to suggest was even more aswesome than myself, it was llamanuts! We can only pray that you wake up on the wrong side of the bed one day and go off on somebody again.
4/28/2013 4:46 PM
I certainly agree that the dude named after misspelled ungulate genitalia is, indeed, more awesome than you.
4/28/2013 7:10 PM
...and down goes boogerlips ! 

And the referee stops the fight. Trentonjoe is now the new vocabulary champion of WIS baseball ! 
4/28/2013 7:58 PM
So I was rereading some old threads.  Trentonjoe, I really enjoyed arguing with you all the time.  Boogerlips, I really hated agreeing with you all the time.
4/28/2013 9:16 PM
I know how you feel about that last part llamanunts. Don't you hate how often he's right ? 
4/29/2013 7:49 AM
4/29/2013 8:54 AM
Ungulates (pronounced /'??gj?le?ts/) are a diverse group of large mammals, most of which use the tips of their toes, usually hoofed, to sustain their whole body weight while moving. The term means, roughly, "being hoofed" or "hoofed animal". As a descriptive term, "ungulate" normally excludes cetaceans, as they do not possess most of the typical morphological characteristics of ungulates; recent discoveries indicate that they are descended from early artiodactyls, and thus are directly related to other even-toed ungulates such as cattle, with hippopotamuses being their closest living relatives.[1] As a result of these discoveries, the new order Cetartiodactyla has been proposed to include the members of Artiodactyla and Cetacea, to reflect their common ancestry; however, strictly speaking, this is merely a matter of nomenclature, since it is possible simply to recognize Cetacea as a subgroup of Artiodactyla.
4/29/2013 8:55 AM
no, wait, it's not over, boogerlips is up, he's up folks and throws a thesaurus, an uppercut, whole book of synonyms, it's not over, it's not over by a long shot !
4/29/2013 9:26 AM
No, wait, boogerlips has been disqualified for using performance enhancing Wikipedia: 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ungulate

4/29/2013 9:28 AM
Sorry man, at the colleges I have taught at you actually fail the whole course for plagiarism for using Wikipedia. 
4/29/2013 9:28 AM
I'm pretty sure boogerlips wrote the wikipedia entry, making it a gray area at worst. Keep in mind that his original username was boogerungulategenitalia. It was too close to llamanunts so he changed it.
4/29/2013 9:39 AM
That one made me laugh out loud like a crazy person. 
4/29/2013 10:56 AM
I WILL RESORT TO TYPING IN ALL CAPS IF THIS DOES NOT STOP!!!
4/29/2013 5:20 PM
counterattack!
4/29/2013 6:01 PM
booger's made me laugh out loud too. So did the counter...This could go on all week as far as I am concerned. 
4/30/2013 7:28 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Fatigue, shmatigue. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.