Official USA South Conference Thread Topic

FRIDAY, MARCH 25TH, 2011

PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT:
Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, Florida

Coach JETWILDCAT steps to the podium

Thank you all for coming. I have some good news...and some bad news.

First, the bad news. I have done a lot of thinking lately. I've thought about where I am in life, where I'm going; where my career is going, where my career has been; what I want in life, what I need...

It has become apparent to me that I do not have the heart to truly dedicate myself to a fourth HD team. (a single tear is shed for effect)

It is true that I had great plans for my Palm Beach Atlantic team. My new recruits, Fletcher Price and William Bassett, no doubt have futures in the USA South. Some of my inherited players have begun to reach their full potential. John Peters and Joseph Mather form one of the most potent inside-outside duos I've ever coached.

Unfortunately, I do not have the capacity to give this team the attention it truly deserves. As I stand before you, I have difficulty naming the entirety of not only my Palm Beach Atlantic team, but my other teams as well. To continue to coach four teams would be unfair to my players at Georgetown, Merrimack and Carthage.

My lack of enthusiasm has been apparent in a lack of communication with other coaches, a lack participation in conference activities and generally bland gameplanning.

As a result of these conclusions, I will be stepping down as coach of Palm Beach Atlantic at the conclusion of the season. If we make the NIT, I plan to stay with the team for the duration.

I will set shot distribution at the end of the season in anticipation of seniors graduating. If a human coach replaces me, he will inherit a PBAU team that only needs tweaking, rather than a complete rebuild.

The good news is that, as a parting gift and a final push of effort, I will be sending out and tabulating a Conference Awards Ballot shortly. This ballot is similar to the one utilized in the CCIW of the Knight world. I will also leave with dahsdebater my CCIW Hall of Fame system outline. What is done with that is completely up to his discretion.

Again, thank you all for coming. If I have the opportunity to return to the Tarkanian world, it will only be with the USA South and preferable with Palm Beach Atlantic University.

Swim sailfish and God bless.

jetwildcat steps away from the podium amidst the rabble of reporters
3/25/2011 3:49 PM
Sorry to see you go jet -- good luck with your other teams and hopefully we'll see you back someday.
3/25/2011 4:36 PM
thanks dude. i would have felt cheap leaving without a press conference :-P
3/25/2011 8:14 PM
** WIRE REPORT**

COACH DUKENILNIL TAKING A SABATICAL... HOPES TO NAME SUCCESSOR

Coach Dukenilnil of NC Wes. announced today, that he would be taking a sabatical from the Tarkanian world.  In his statement, Dukenilnil expressed the hope that his dear friend Dukenilnil1 would be able to succeed him at NC Wes.  Coach Dukenilnil said: "I can't think of a better replacement than Dukenilnil1.  It is my sincere hope and desire that the administration of NC Wes hire Dukenilnli1 to replace me on my sabatical. Dukenilnil1 is equally as qualified as I for this position.  We have a very close relationship.  In fact, some may say we are the same person."  No reason was given for the sabtical other than some nonsensical statement about "found credits" and a need to use them up. 

Coach Dukenilnil did express high hopes for the future of the NC Wes program.  Despite lackluster recruiting efforts, Dukenilnil said next season looked bright for some post-season play.  "We believe a star has been found in Flowers.  With him at the helm, and a senior laden class next year, we believe NC Wes is positioned for the PIT next year with an outside shot at the NT if all the breaks fall.   Of course, NC Wes will need to find some depth in next year's recruiting class for any of this to be possible."

On the way out the door, Dukenilnil said he'd stay appraised of the program through Dukenilnil1, however, if the administration chose not to hire Dukenilnil1, then Dukenilnil wanted to wish his former conference mates good luck.

3/28/2011 4:07 PM
** WIRE REPORT**

COACH DUKENILNIL TAKING A SABATICAL... HOPES TO NAME SUCCESSOR

Coach Dukenilnil of NC Wes. announced today, that he would be taking a sabatical from the Tarkanian world.  In his statement, Dukenilnil expressed the hope that his dear friend Dukenilnil1 would be able to succeed him at NC Wes.  Coach Dukenilnil said: "I can't think of a better replacement than Dukenilnil1.  It is my sincere hope and desire that the administration of NC Wes hire Dukenilnli1 to replace me on my sabatical. Dukenilnil1 is equally as qualified as I for this position.  We have a very close relationship.  In fact, some may say we are the same person."  No reason was given for the sabtical other than some nonsensical statement about "found credits" and a need to use them up. 

Coach Dukenilnil did express high hopes for the future of the NC Wes program.  Despite lackluster recruiting efforts, Dukenilnil said next season looked bright for some post-season play.  "We believe a star has been found in Flowers.  With him at the helm, and a senior laden class next year, we believe NC Wes is positioned for the PIT next year with an outside shot at the NT if all the breaks fall.   Of course, NC Wes will need to find some depth in next year's recruiting class for any of this to be possible."

On the way out the door, Dukenilnil said he'd stay appraised of the program through Dukenilnil1, however, if the administration chose not to hire Dukenilnil1, then Dukenilnil wanted to wish his former conference mates good luck.

3/28/2011 4:07 PM
"Found credits" -- sounds like a funding scandal to me ;) 
3/28/2011 6:43 PM
Season 56 Lookahead

Top returning scorers (w. Season 55 averages) -- 1. Murphy, Greensboro 20.0 ppg; 2. Flowers, N.C. Wesleyan, 19.0; 3. Mather, Palm Beach Atlantic, 18.8; 4. Natale, LaGrange, 17.2; 5. Yagi, Ferrum, 16.3.

Top returning rebounders -- 1. Courtemanche, Ferrum, 7.5 rpg; 2. Reed, Christopher Newport, 7.2;  3. Hines, Shenandoah, 7.0; 4. David, Averett, 6.8; 5. Price, Palm Beach Atlantic, 6.7.

Top returning steals -- 1. Tankersley, Methodist, 2.1 spg; 2. Flowers, N.C. Wesleyan, 1.8; 3. Krum, Oglethorpe, 1.7; 4. (tie) Roberts, Piedmont, and Lord, Shenandoah, 1.5.

Top returning assists -- 1. Moore, Greensboro, 6.1 apg; 2. Lopes, Palm Beach Atlantic, 4.3; 3. Natale, LaGrange, 3.5; 4. Dunn, N.C. Wesleyan, 3.4; 5. Chamblee, Palm Beach Atlantic 3.1.
3/31/2011 1:01 PM
I'd like to thank the audience and members of the press for joining us today. It seems like just a month ago that we were doing this -- time really does fly. In introducing the members of the Season 56 recruiting class, I need to tell a story, because without a doubt this recruiting season had more twists and turns in it than any I can remember. As you know, we had two open scholarships. As a staff, we wanted to fill those with players who could play down on the blocks, one from a JUCO, one an incoming freshman. If we had any money set aside, we were going to look at what was on the market. 

So the first guy I'd like to introduce is Paul Kwak who will be a sophomore after playing last season at Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kansas. Paul was the first of seven recruits we tried to contact initially who told us they thought they'd play D2 ball who later called us back saying they'd given it a bit more thought and liked Shenandoah. If you've ever seen El Dorado, Kansas, you'd know the whole place stinks like an oil refinery, so you can understand why he reconsidered. In Paul's case, the early bird got the scholarship offer. Paul has extremely high upside in his rebounding and we also think we can make a better perimeter shooter out of him so that maybe we can slide him out to a 3 in some instances. He also has amazing cardio and will finish his career with a 95+ stamina rating. 

Now, like I said, Paul wasn't the first JUCO player we went after. We had another gentleman from Cumberland County College in New Jersey that we looked at, and he was pretty keen on coming as well, so knowing we had two players excited to come here early in the recruiting window, we went looking for people who could possibly upgrade our team from what we had coming back. One of the people he turned us on to was this kid from up the road by the name of Charles Murray who is the second recruit from the class of S56. For lack of a better term, Charles is an athletic freak of nature for someone his size. He's got high potential in shot blocking, perimeter shooting and ball handling. He's not going to put up insane scoring numbers, but we expect that he'll drive a few teams insane with his defense. My expectation for Murray is 565ish at graduation.

And then we come to the crown jewel for this class. While we were in Jersey, our scouts kept raving about this kid up north by the name of Christopher Asay that was getting overlooked by everyone. So after watching Murray play one night, we cruised up there and all I can say is WOW! I don't know what the guys from the NJAC or the CUNY are doing right now, but they are going to be kicking themselves in two years for not grabbing this guy out of their own back yard. After finding him, we literally set aside about a third of our recruiting budget to defend him, because we kept thinking that surely someone would be coming for him. He has high potential in seven categories, at least three of those are high-high -- it could be as many as six, but to be honest we stopped evaluating him to save bucks in case we had to fight for him. The non-high categories are all average potential. This kid will easily be 625 at graduation and could push into the mid-600s or higher. And if that wasn't enough, through sheer blind luck, it turns out his high school ran similar offensive and defensive packages to ours, so he comes in ahead of the curve there too. 

So, with that, questions? 

Why the decision to not renew John Cummins' scholarship? 
As you know, small forward was a position we struggled with last season. John ranked third in our team in minutes played last year, but 10th in points. He was also last on the team in assists + steals vs. turnovers comparison and didn't seem to be responding to off-season workouts and such. We finally decided it was better for both him and our program if he sought the opportunity to play somewhere else this season. 

Why'd you go JUCO rather than sign another freshman? 
There were two reasons. First, if you look at just our post players, we have five scholarships clustered over a two-year period. Grabbing a JUCO guy gets one of those scholarships out of that zone, making it more likely that we'll always have an experienced post player to look to down low. We also had seven seniors on the roster when things started. WCAA regs say we can only sign six per season to a class, so we wanted to spread that class out. By grabbing a JUCO player this year, we give ourselves the option of signing one or more next season as well, gradually pulling that large class into a more gradual distribution of players through all four years of college. That also explains a reason for our decision to cut Cummins. 

How much persuading did you have to do to get Asay to play Division 3 ball?
None. He was willing to play D3 straight out of the gate, no persuasion needed. The stars really aligned there.

Predictions for the season? 
We're coming off a rough year where I didn't think we performed quite as well as we were capable of, particularly within conference play. Given that, and the experience we're returning, I think we'd be extremely disappointed if we didn't show improvement over last year. 

Thank you Hornet Nation!
4/7/2011 10:27 PM (edited)
THE HORNET'S NEST -- Vol. 2, Issue 1

Winchester has been absolutely rocking following a 9-1 non-conference start by the Hornets. Shenandoah reeled off nine consecutive wins, even attracting the attention of the nation's pollsters, who placed them 37th after the Day 9 results. A loss to No. 10 Emory and Henry caused the Hornets to fall, but that hasn't changed the buzz of excitement around campus. 

The one-two punch of seniors Ryan Lord and Cody Barnes has accounted for 25.5 points per game for an offense averaging nearly 80, or better than 15 points per contest more than last season. In fact, the six-member senior class has rocked things early, averaging better than 52 points per game for Shenandoah. It is clear everyone is feeling more comfortable in Coach Nu's system.

That's not to say we should ignore the contributions of the players Nu has brought into the system, such as sophomore transfer Paul Kwak, who has been solid with 7.7 ppg and 5.4 rpg in the non-conference. Numbers like those are justifying the journey to Kansas to grab Kwak. 

Despite the hot start, Nu is trying to temper expectations. 

"We're in a loaded conference and we're not the top dog on the porch by any stretch," the coach said. "We've done the work we needed to do in the non-conference season, but league play is where we stumbled last season. It is important we keep playing hard and growing as a team. If we can do that, there's a chance we can accomplish something special for this group of seniors by year's end."
4/17/2011 11:58 PM
(My apologies if this conf. thread is turning into a Shenandoah thread...someone needs to post ;) ) 

THE HORNET'S NEST -- Vol. 2, Issue 2

The Hornets wrapped up a 15-13 season with a quarterfinal loss to WCAA-qualifier LaGrange. This marks the program's first winning record since Season 50 and also the first year the Hornets haven't been one-and-done in the conference tournament since that same year. Power forward Michael Jaconski was named a third-team USA South selection. Charles Fisk was a USA South honorable mention.

"We were a little surprised to see Michael earn his recognition," said Nu. "Apparently, there were a lot of people watching late in the year when he dropped in 19 on Palm Beach Atlantic and 13 on Greensboro."

Jaconski had 10 conference games in which he was held to four or fewer points, a trend that momentarily cost him his starting position midseason until it became clear that nobody else could score from the 4 position either for the team. Fisk, meanwhile, began to show some flashes of the form that let him to be the heralded member of Nu's first recruiting class.

"It's a good lesson for the younger guys," said Nu. "Here's a guy that wanted to quit the team last year over playing time. He sticks it out, earns our most-improved player award this season, and gets some surprise love from the league as well."

Recruiting will definitely be the focus of this off-season. The Hornets will have to fill half their scholarship positions. Fisk will be the team's returning scoring leader with 5.7 ppg in Season 56. Kwak, at 4.6 rpg, is the team's top returning rebounder. Meanwhile, the team loses a ton. Ryan Lord finishes his career as the No. 4 FT shooter and No. 6 steals man in school history. Carlos Hines finishes No. 8 on the school's rebounding chart and No. 2 in FT shooting. Cody Barnes finishes No. 15 in career 3-pt. percentage.

"We'll definitely be turning a page in Season 57," said Nu. "We'll need some folks to step in and step up to fill those shoes immediately. Our senior class left a good foundation. Now it's time for the next group to come in and make an impact."
4/29/2011 2:03 PM
TOP RETURNERS FOR SEASON 57

Scorers
1. Conner, Chowan     18.0 ppg
2. Tunney, Piedmont   14.6 ppg
3. Sherman, Greensoro     12.8 ppg
4. Bailey, Piedmont     11.8 ppg
5. Boulware, Averett     11.6 ppg

Rebounding
1. Courtemanche, Ferrum     9.5 rpg
2. Bailey, Piedmont     7.6 rpg
3. Price, Palm Beach Atlantic     7.3 rpg
4T. Reed, Christopher Newport     7.2 rpg
4T. Freigag, Greesboro     7.2 rpg

Assists
1. Locascio, Chowan     6.2 apg
2. Dean, Averett     5.1 apg
3. Dunn, North Carolina Wesleyan     4.9 apg
4. Love, LaGrange     3.8 apg
5. Giordano, Greensboro     2.9 apg

Steals
1. Fletcher, Palm Beach Atlantic     1.4 spg
2T. Locascio, Chowan
2T. Wellman, Methodist
2T. Tunney, Piedmont
2T. Behler, Oglethorpe     (all at 1.3 spg each)
5/3/2011 12:47 PM
Shenandoah, Season 57 recruiting redux

I was willing to take a walk-on this time around in the interest of balancing classes a little more. Also, with the prestige bump from C- to C likely to reverse itself in a year that clearly has rebuilding written all over it, I wanted to be more aggressive with the $21,000+ recruiting budget in order to try and snare some difference makers. So the plan going in was to grab 1 transfer (I had a D-I castoff SG contact me before recruiting ever started that looked juicy) and 2-3 quick and cheap commits that, at worst, would be solid backups for their careers. By doing so, I reasoned I'd be able to spend the majority of my budget trying to snare the two difference makers I wanted.

And what wonderful difference makers they could have been. One is now on an ODAC roster and E. Mennonite has itself a post player that without much imagination could go 675 before graduation (congrats cat, I hate you ;) ). The other was a versatile PG/SG type with highs and hi-hi's in all the right places. He was apparently too attractive, because the behemoth that is the Tark GLV swooped into my comfy little 30-mile zone of security and snatched away any hope of my luring him into a Hornet uniform. Somewhere in there the promises to the D-I castoff also got too steep for me to follow suit and I was blown off of him by two other schools. And then there was the list of 19 names I'd ID'd as hopeful D2 drop/pulldowns and high-end D3's...12 of the 19 had Sims on them before I got to make so much as a phone call. So much for working out a plan...we're now in Heartbreak Ridge territory -- improvise, adapt, overcome. 

And so, we have this year's class. Jason Carrick fills my obvious need for a second PG. He was initially my No. 5 choice, but after Nos. 1-4 were either grabbed or refused to answer the phone, it was necessary to go this route. He'll be a 580-600 by the time he's done with 50/75 Ath/Spd by his senior year, but we'll have to drill the heck out of passing to turn him into a PG this season. 

Christopher Rowsey cost way more to pull away from a C- Sim than I thought he would. He'd better be worth it, and I think he will be -- at high-high he'll be either 99 or 100 in perimeter at graduation unless I totally screw up his development. He's also high-high in speed, defense, ball handling and passing. I think I'll like Mr. Rowsey's career at Shenandoah. 

George Gallo is dumb as a box of rocks. But he has nice starting athleticism, speed and defense values that made him jump out as a great target for "dheap and easy" when nobody was on him the cycle before signings started. I didn't FSS New York, ironic since I signed two from there, but didn't want to pay the $2k+ cost in lieu of fighting for the big dogs on my list (NY = 6-7 home visits!). If he has solid potentials, I've hit the lottery here. If he sucks, I still have a functional bench player. If he follows the trend of this recruiting session, he'll go JUCO with his ineligibility and I'll never see his sorry butt in Winchester. [Edit: Gallo did show on campus. His shot block, perimeter and passing are all big upside. His speed, athleticism and defense are all low. He's going to be one of those annoying all mid-range ratings types.  Probably a three-year backup who starts his senior year due to his IQ.]

Ever since the new engine arrived, I've hated recruiting post players with a passion. Usually I'll input my desired start values at D-3 and find zero players that match them all. Or if I do, it will be someone with a single-digit speed. As a result, i was completely floored to see not one, but two, D-3 post players fit my primary search criteria. Charles Curtis comes to campus from New Mexico. He could be an 80/70/80 Ath/Reb/LP or better by his senior year. His defense will also be in the upper 60s or higher. The down side is his speed and BH are both low potential, so I'm curbing my enthusiasm accordingly. As fate would have it, nobody else made a play at him, so he also fell into the "cheap and easy" budget section. 

Last, we have the other post that met my initial search criteria. Charles Sullivan is another NY lottery ticket waiting to see if its numbers get drawn. Obviously the starting athleticism is an attention-grabber and with even an average potential there is nice. If he's avg or better in speed, he could easily swing to a PF position without much improvement needed elsewhere. At worst, he should make a good 4/5 utility backup for his career.  When it became clear I probably wasn't going to convince Senger to drop down to me, Sullivan was needed to assure that I have four post players on the roster entering the season. [Edit: The down side to a blind draw. Low upside in every cat you'd want from a big man. But highs in defense, perimeter, pass and ball handling. We'll begin the transition of Mr. Sullivan to PF immediately with some exploitational SF matchups possible down the road perhaps.]

Overall, not a horrid recruiting class by any stretch, but I'm not sure I landed the home run that I wanted given my starting budget. Maybe I'll get a useful 400+ walkon PF like Oglethorpe received last year to round out the roster. [Edit: James Burns is NOT a functional walkon, in fact we don't even trust him carrying the bags off the team bus -- but he looks uber cool in our new-look uniforms from Nike and the ladies love him.]
5/13/2011 10:53 AM (edited)
The Hornet's Nest - Vol 3, Midseason report

As one would expect on a team with five frosh, no seniors and one walkon, this has been a rebuilding year. That said, at 3-7, I'm not feeling all that bad about how things are going. We've won the three games I thought we should, just missed the one true tossup that I thought was there, and managed to stay in five of the remaining six, which actually is better than I thought would happen.

With a young team, I've been forced to run slowdown most of the season in an attempt to keep the higher IQs on the floor as much as possible. In many ways, this has tied my hands as all I can really adjust is my +/- setting. I'd love to push the tempo more as my team is currently 47 ath and 41 spd when you remove my walkon from the calculation, but the team IQ's on off/def aren't quite there yet in my opinion. So we'll keep trying to out-ugly our opponents, relying on athleticism and defense to force turnovers and keep us in games. After a string of 5-11 conference finishes for Shenandoah, I don't think we'll reach that milestone this season. Truth be told, I'll settle for two conference wins this year. Barring that, I just hope everyone stays healthy. We'll take our lumps this season, recruit one player next year and look to be in far better shape to mix it up a season from now.
5/18/2011 4:17 PM
The Hornet's Nest - Vol. 3, End of year report

Season 57 was billed as a rebuilding season from the start. Heck, in our midseason report we still were calling it a rebuilding year and hoping for two conference wins. And then something unexpectedly wonderful happened. In a development that caught even the coaching staff by surprise, Shenandoah went 8-8 in USA South play, producing its best conference record since Season 50. It was just the third non-losing USA South campaign for the program in the last 15 years and included a victory over then-No. 25 Oglethorpe. The strong finish left the Hornets 11-16 for the year.

But how did it happen? 

Some of it had to do with our style of play. We were a fairly athletic team and we had above-average speed and defense for D3 ball. Combined with a slow tempo and a pressing defense, we were able to ugly games up enough to be in a position to win late. Clearly though, there's some element in the mix that I'm not seeing, because even playing ugly, an 11-16 mark -- just 4 wins off last year's campaign -- never crossed my mind for a team that had freshmen for 5 of its 11 scholarship players. On paper, this was a team that should have been kicked around more than a junkyard dog.

The answer to how the Hornets won has to lie, in no small part, within that freshman class. Charles Sullivan out-performed Charles Curtis on the floor in a battle of freshman centers to average 7.2 points and 3,9 rebounds per game, (21.7 mpg) Those numbers  certainly should put him in the running for frosh of the year honors in the USA South. Curtis, who many still consider to be the future starter at center for the Hornets, added 5.2 points in 18.5 minutes, not bad on a team that averaged a shade under 62 as a team per game.

Then there's the quizzical case of Jason Carrick. Carrick ENDS the season with an LP of 10 and a Per of 20. So how on earth was this freshman able to step in and provide 5 points per game in just 12.8 minutes of work? Any and all theories accepted.

The questions aren't all positive ones though. Charles Fisk was the poster boy for Coach Nu's first recruiting class in Winchester. After his sophomore year, he appeared poised to be a primary weapon for the team in Season 57. He ended the year as barely a blip on the radar. FIsk averaged just 4.4 points per game as a junior, down from 5.7 his sophomore year. After starting with 11 points in the opener against Heidelberg, Fisk never again cracked double digits until the final regular season game against Averett. In the 24 games between, he was held scoreless five times and held to three or fewer points another seven times. Put another way, Fisk averaged the same number of points as freshman George Gallo, despite playing five extra minutes on average.

It is now a valid question to ask if Fisk will turn into a bust for the program. The question is especially fitting considering the other members of Fisk's recruiting class -- Matthew Trapp (9.3 ppg) and James Rutz (7.5 ppg) -- were the team's leading scorers this season and far surpassed Fisk's performance this year.

The off-season should be a fairly boring one around Winchester. With no seniors, the team will be looking to fill just one scholarship. With the 11 others all due back in uniform, folks in Winchester should be excited to see what happens in Season 58 after the "rebuilding" saga of this past season. 
5/29/2011 10:59 AM
What a year for the USA South! Not only does Greensboro go back-to-back on national championships with a thrilling overtime victory against the hated ODAC [/knifetwist], but Chowan and Oglethorpe close out the competition in the PIT by playing each other in the championship game, won by Chowan.

What's on the horizon for Season 58? Here are the conference's returning leaders for next year: 

Scoring
1. Majors, Greensboro, 18.7 ppg; 2. Bassett, Palm Beach Atlantic, 15.7; 3. Evans, Methodist, 12.1; 4. Leist, Chowan, 11.5; 5. Pearson, Chowan 11.1.

Rebounding (anyone NOT happy to see Courtemanche graduate after he owned this category?)
1. Price, Palm Beach Atlantic, 7.8 rpg; 2. Somers, LaGrange, 7.6; 3. Freitag, Greensboro, 7.2; 4. Low, North Carolina Wesleyan, 7.1, 5. Leist, Chowan, 6.5.

Assists
1. Giordano, Greensboro, 5.2 apg; 2. Myers, Greensboro, 3.7; 3. Dean, Averett, 3.5; 4. (tie) McKowen, Christopher Newport, and Majors, Greensboro, 2.9.

Steals
1. (tie) Evans, Methodist, and Flagg, Methodist, 1.5 spg; 3. Majors, Greensboro, 1.3; 4. Trapp, Shenandoah, 1.2; 5. Four-way tie between McKowen, Christopher Newport; Rutz, Shenandoah; Rosendahl, North Carolina Wesleyan; and Brewton, Ferrum. All had 1.1 spg.
6/3/2011 11:56 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Official USA South Conference Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.