Fantasy Baseball League- WIN WIS $$$$ Need 1 Topic

Okay guys, hopefully we can get 12-15 guys on here to play for bragging rights and some WIS $$$ and play in a league on ESPN, the evil network. The draft will be on March 20th, at 3pm eastern, a Sunday.

irst off, we would have a 12-15 team league depending on how many sign up. Everyone will contribute $10 in credits to me (if you trust me), if not I'm sure we can work something with admin to hold the credits. First through 3rd place would get prize money at the end of the year. Payouts are below.

12 team league-   1st $80
                                2nd $25
                                3rd  $15

The league itself would be an auction league, that way everyone gets a fair chance at who they want. We can debate on draft times later. Basically everyone starts with 260 fake dollars and can bid on anyone they want, but you only have that to spend, so it is like a salary cap we are all used too. :) It would be standard 5x5 rules (Runs, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, S, ERA, WHIP, K). It will be a rotisserie league and will have live stats and updates for you. If you want to join, sign up here or sitemail me. If you have any questions about the league, ask away and I'll do my best to awnser them. When you join the league, please use your username here for the team name so we can talk smack and see who is who throughout the whole process! Thanks!

All you need is a free espn account, look for WIS Fantasy League, password is LIVE.
3/12/2011 11:26 PM
Fantasy Baseball League- WIN WIS $$$$ Need 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.