Best Possible PLatoon Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Or not.  Don't know what cap you're suggesting them for, but you'll be paying $7.6 M for a platoon that will probably give you 30-35 HR's, a .400+ OBP and D fielding range.  If you're looking for power at first base, seems like you could do better with `33 Ruth or `46 Greenberg, among others, for about two million bucks less.  And Greenberg has much better range.
3/16/2011 7:07 PM
The best power/slugging platoon I've ever had was 19 Cravath and 44 Wakefield. They murdered the league and were worth every penny of the $7.5 mil. 
4/2/2011 3:25 PM
I love `44 Wakefield.  He once helped carry me to Game 7 of the TOC finals (where I lost to contrarian).
4/2/2011 4:04 PM
I loved Wakefield too, that is, until he was a dud for me the last two times I drafted him.
4/2/2011 10:53 PM
My favorite platoon is '92 Slaught, '99 Mayne.
4/5/2011 1:10 PM
Best Possible PLatoon Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.