Irregular Scheduling Question Topic

I know this is probably something that WIS won't do but, why not go back to some old school baseball and schedule some double hitters, and the days off between, or, maybe have some rained out games? I'm not sure how they could do it but, it sure would make for some interesting match ups. I mean if you want to simulate the game, how about really doing it?

3/19/2011 6:12 PM
There is a tradeoff between realism and playability. Your suggestion could make the game more annoying and probably doesnt add enough realism to justify the complication.
3/20/2011 12:39 AM
Well, realism in the past worked... why not now? As far a playability, it's something that the majors had, and dealt with, for years. As a person with 40 years of programming experience it might be hard but not impossible. Was just a thought though.
4/9/2011 5:59 PM
If people complain about this game being a waste of money when Mariano Rivera blows a save, imagine what they'll do when it rains at Petco Park and their entire rotation gets screwed up for a week.
4/10/2011 7:56 AM (edited)
Irregular Scheduling Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.