I know this is the wrong place Topic

Posted by epolice183 on 3/23/2011 12:45:00 PM (view original):
i wish i could refresh 2-3 times and have it work.  I tried refreshing 20x and still nothing.  Sorry if its not a big deal to you booger but its a shame to waste money and actually a few seasons because of this bs problem.
That makes a lot of sense. Good job.
3/23/2011 1:20 PM
Got a response from Admin, saying the problem has been corrected.  Looks good so far...
3/23/2011 2:24 PM
Thanks, Crazy.  I send a ticket, too, but I cancelled it when I realized that this appeared to be a problem shared with everyone.

3/23/2011 2:33 PM
Had it happen last night and this morning.  Gotta think the site occasionally crashes, maybe too much traffic.  Can't complain though, usually excellent speed on here.

3/23/2011 2:57 PM
FWIW, the old HOF cheatcodes from 2 updates ago corrected the problem immed for me
3/23/2011 6:14 PM
◂ Prev 12
I know this is the wrong place Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.