This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Well, I don't know Chris Willis from epolice, but I have to say that it looks as though he's truly a rookie commissioner if he allows you to have two teams in the same league without aligning to separate them into different leagues/divisions/conferences.

If you're revealing the whole story here, I'd have to say that your only "mistake" was posting the feedback where all league members could see it.
3/25/2011 3:43 AM
Without even looking, I side with you, epolice.   It's just silly.
3/25/2011 9:36 AM (edited)
I'm predicting once all the info is out there this will be a "pox on both your houses" type deal!
3/25/2011 9:41 AM
Thank you for the replies.  Putting in 2 teams was actually a mistake on my part, I had thought that the first team I put in didn't go thru so I made another team and sent it in, by the time I notice it I figured that the league was having trouble filling up so I asked him if he minded that there was 2 teams in it and he said not at all so I left it.  Then when the league was aligned I see i'm in the same division and another guy with 2 teams is in different divisions.  I was told that the league is "randomly" aligned, which i know is true but (and i don't know the answer to this bc i'm never made a league) doesn't the commish have to ok the alignment?   and now the kid is taking shots at what i do for a living....
3/25/2011 8:57 PM
Just an update, i asked in the forum "what exactly did I do to get you so mad that you had to report me?  Was it calling someone a D-Bag?"  because thats the first thing he did when I tried to give him advice on the theme format.  Now i wake up this morning and get this site mail....

Hi Eric,
As I said in the forum, do not speak in the forum any longer. Please sitemail me and do not sitemail other members of the league. Customer service supports me in this. So again, only sitemail me for anything you want to say. 

For your benefit, I"m asking that you explain to me what your trick is you've been didscussing in the forum. I want to know what it is you are going to do before you do it, so that I can help determine if it is unsportsmanlike or not. I'd rather not penalize you. 

Thanks,
Chris

Is this kid serious?  He makes it sound like he has customer service looking over my shoulder and slapping my hands as I post something in the forum, give me a break.  Am i the only one who sees this as funny?  but childish at the same time.  Is there anyway others can look in on this theme league if i gave out the ID number?  i'm not trying to lose games just bc this kid says so
3/26/2011 12:20 PM
I would keep posting just to annoy him, but thats me. That might be worth $12.95
3/26/2011 2:21 PM
HaHaHa  The funny/Weird thing is I haven't called the kid one name except for "rookie comish" and after that he started reporting me to customer service and what not.  I mean who even does that over something like WIS?  The funny thing is going to be when I pull the trick outta my sleeve, then he's going to be REAL ******.  Stay tuned....
3/26/2011 3:46 PM
You just called him a 'kid'.

Name Called Counter: 2
3/26/2011 5:19 PM
Boogerlips is a poohead

Name Called Counter: 3
3/26/2011 5:47 PM
Oh snap
3/26/2011 6:09 PM
now I'm interested....trick up the ole sleeve bit, I do wanna see it
3/26/2011 7:21 PM
Some more info guys, here is the next msg he sent me...wow this guy is CRAZY..

Hi Eric,
I admit that I was wrong calling you names. If I could take it back, I'd do so. However, what you have been doing is far worse than any name calling.

You began all this in the last league when you lied about not receiving your cash influx. I know, I know. You will deny that you lied about it. It is what you do. You play dumb when you know the truth. After you entered two teams in the current league we are in you stated on the forum "oops, I created 2 teams by mistake." I may or may not be the most intelligent person in the world, but anyone can see that you did not enter 2 teams by mistake. Both teams followed the parameters I've set forth in this league. 

You have very good skill in Sim League Baseball. It's odd that you wish to join leagues that are below your skill level and for that matter, you put two teams in a league with only 12 teams. 

In any event, I wish to run a fair and fun league. Yes, I called you names, but it was after you accused me of rigging the league alignment. I did no such thing. That is done randomely. You were upset because both your teams were in the same division, perhaps ruining some plan that you had. 

You have no respect for authority. I am the commissioner of this league and I have had no problems in any league I've ever run in this game or other fantasy games with players except with you. You would rather mouth off in the forum and threaten with "tricks you have up your sleeve" than to simply be friendly and have fun. 

I've decided that you no longer should have a voice in the forum. It's what fuels your fantasies, whatever they are. I suspect you are not even really a cop, but that is just my speculation. I have friends who are police officers and have described my discussions with you and they feel you are most likely a college student or young adult, but not a cop. 

To be fair, I will also ban myself from the forum. Any information I need to provide to the league will be through sitemail. You can sitemail whomever you wish...the forum is in my league and is under my control; sitemail is not.

The next time you use the forum, I will have customer support forfeit 2 games for each of your teams and I will also impose a forfeit for my team for calling you names.

As for your trick. You refused to tell me what it is and continue to threaten me with it. I have asked you twice now what your trick is and you have yet to respond--so most likely it is not sportsmanlike. I will be on the lookout for your trick and if it is indeed unsportsmanlike, I will fine both your teams $1 million apiece. Remember your rosters must have 25 players with all your pitchers from the franchise you selected and all your hitters from the separate franchise you selected. If after you are fined you cannot uphold that, you will forfeit any game where your rosters are not meeting league rules. 

These rules are not open for debate. The league shall remain friendly and fun.
Regards,
Chris
3/26/2011 7:29 PM
123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.