Just to add, he invited me to play in this league (have those msg saved as well) and its just about all of his friends in the league too.  At one point he even asked me to play in a fantasy baseball league with him and his friends.  This guy is outta his mind...but for real i don't want to lose games for posting in a forum so is that even possible?
3/26/2011 7:33 PM
Good thing he didn't threaten to cut off a finger each time you posted in the forum.  The trick, the trick, we wanna see the trick.
3/26/2011 8:19 PM
That is effing priceless.   Please keep posting in the league forum until you forfeit every game.

He's like Colin Campbell, Jim Tressel, and Dwight Schrute all rolled into a ball and coated with dumb.

Oops, I forfeit!
3/26/2011 10:44 PM
This is positively hysterical....tell me when you guys come to Boston, I want to see this live.
3/26/2011 10:57 PM
I will keep you all posted as it continues haha.  I can't believe this stuff myself, at first i thought it was a joke but def isn't.  I would post what my trick is (not really a trick but something that will make me smile and i'm sure he will call it unsportsmanlike) but I would be nervous that some how he'll come on here and see what it is.  I guess if you want to know you came send me a msg, if not just wait and see.  Let this 3 ring circus continue!!!
3/27/2011 12:25 AM
Meanwhile, a customer service rep at WIS begins to seriously question his life choices.....
3/27/2011 2:30 AM
Why not submit a ticket asking them to review your forum posts and ask whether or not he can enforce an arbitrary forum post ban on you?  Maybe they'll agree not to forfeit the games for him and then you can post and let him submit those tickets only to receive a negative response from CS.  That could be fun.
3/27/2011 4:56 AM
First off let me say this 1. I'm glad i'm not the only one getting a kick outta all this and 2. i'm not the only one to think this kid is boarder line outta his mind.   Dahsdebater-Since i'm not one to contact customer service on someone I didn't really know how to go about it however I agree w you and in this case I just send an email to [email protected] to ask them if this looney tune can actually 1. Ban me from league forum posts.  2.  Forfeit my games on his whim  3.  if it was possible to get a WIS employee to take over as commish for the remainder of the season (which is only 7 games in, for those wondering his team is in last and both my teams are in 1st and 2nd haha take that buddy!).  Anyways did I go about it the wrong way?  Should I have sent a ticket instead?  Again only had to contact customer support when there was a technical error.   

Anyways i'll update as more info comes in....

3/27/2011 5:37 AM
Could this turn out to be better than juggalosteve or the LH 2nd baseman threads?  

Stay tuned.
3/27/2011 5:49 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nothing can ever top JUGGALOSTEVE - to this day, I laugh even thinking about that thread.  It needs to go into the proverbial WIS "Hall of Fame" for posts...
3/27/2011 12:58 PM
And to think, I just learned on Jeopardy this week that a Juggalo is a fan of the Insane Clown Posse (I feel kinda dumb for not knowing that)...this makes me repicture what good ol' Steve looks like...
3/27/2011 1:08 PM
Alex Trebek of course knew what a Juggalo is....I'm sure he knows about the Insane Clown Posse too...
3/27/2011 1:45 PM
so, for those of us who dont know.....what was the rootbeer lovin' juggalo post about?
3/27/2011 3:42 PM
Mannn lets not let this thread get redirected!!! HaHa So should I post something in the forum and see if he forfeits a game or 2 from my teams?  WIF hasn't gotten back to be yet via email, i guess i should try sending a ticket.
3/27/2011 5:36 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.