Greatest. Forum Post. Ever.

I agree with the idea of continuing to post anyway. From the first moment I saw that guy start posting, it's blatantly obvious he doesn't know what he's doing. There are so many flaws in his game that have been addressed, I won't repeat them, but I would steer clear of any league with him in it because it just seems like a hassle to deal with him for 162 games.

And from reading his previous posts, I have no doubt that he's in last place. I also hope that he has Rivera as his closer and is wondering why  there are so many blown saves.

Alex Trebek is a secret Juggalo.
3/27/2011 5:47 PM
Funny stuff. you have nothing to worry about - they can't dock you games and they can't stop you from posting(other than language, of course).......the very mention of the Cheat Codes should bust a capillary or two on this guy

tell him I'm going to forward you my March HOF cheat code and watch the fireworks
3/27/2011 6:35 PM (edited)
Posted by bottomlee on 3/27/2011 3:42:00 PM (view original):
so, for those of us who dont know.....what was the rootbeer lovin' juggalo post about?
So we can put this to rest in this thread and let EPOLICE carry on in peace, I bumped up the "JUGGALOSTEVE" thread in the Theme League Classifieds so those who don't know can be enlightened...
3/27/2011 8:26 PM
Thank you juice, I had no idea what you guys were talking about concerning "juggalosteve". Got to page 8 and had to stop, funniest thing I've ever seen here, will pick it up again tomorrow. This juggalo kid is an absolute scream, and I'd like to congratulate all of you who tortured him so unmercilessly.
3/27/2011 9:36 PM
Not to thread hijack, but thanks juice, that was/is awesome....was reading it at work and had to stop at pg 8 due to the laughing......fantastic
3/27/2011 9:39 PM
So wait soxdoc i'm not very big with the forum posts so I haven't read many thread but your saying that he's posted in the forums before?  What kinda posts?  I can't believe this kid has me skeptical about posting in the league forum, i really feel like he's just gonna start docking me games because he feels like it.  I've never commish'ed a league so I dunno what kinda power a commish has but from what all of you are saying i'm leaning toward posting each and every day in the league forum .
3/27/2011 10:40 PM
He really likes Mo Rivera, and thinks that he should never ever ever blow a save.
3/28/2011 12:43 AM
Yeah, his first thread (that I read, anyway) was asking what other sim games people like, because this one isn't accurate at all.    It was downhill from there.
3/28/2011 7:26 AM
Now he has his friends in the league crying as well, asking why i'm in a newbie league.  So I couldn't just walk away from that question and I did respond in the forum, looks like we'll see if i'm docked 2 games now for my response.  I told the kid, I joined this site in Nov of 2010 and he in Jan 2011....a 2 month difference, i guess some are just faster learners.  Hell I wouldn't even say i'm that good at this, average at best.  Anyways, I'll posted when I see what this clown does to me....fyi he's/she's (who knows Chris could be short for Christy/Christie) currently holding down a strong 4-6 record.
3/28/2011 8:33 AM
So after my last post I logged onto my Email and see I had something in my inbox and here is as follows....

First the Email I sent to customer support (still can't believe I even had to go this far)

To Whom It May Concern-

I just wanted to send some type of message about what has been going on in the theme league MLB94792.  For whatever reason the creator of the theme league Cwillis802 has sent me a message saying he is banning me from the owners forum and is saying that if I use it he will penalize me by forfeiture of game(s).  To be honest this all sounds childish but my question is does he have the right to do this, he actually said that he had the support of "whatifsports customer service."  You can go through all my posts in that forum and see that there is no reason why I should be banned from posting.  Again I know this is childish and wish it never started but I just don't want to waste my money in a league where I can't even post at the bottom.  Anyways if you could look into this matter I would appreciate it, maybe if it is possible have WIS take over as the acting commissioner due to his immature actions.  Thank you in advance for your time in this matter.

Eric DeBoskey

Epolice183

3/28/2011 8:53 AM
Response from Customer Support....

Eric,

We read through the chat this morning and it seems the name calling may have begun on the other end. In any event, both of you should refrain from the name calling.

If any infraction is going to be levied, we will thoroughly review before taking action.

As it stands now, we are going to issue a second blanket warning to the league. If the commish tries to provoke you, please submit an online support ticket here:

3/28/2011 8:55 AM
So it looks like Chris was lying all along saying he had the support of customer service haha, what a -one of those things that are in your garage, maybe in a box- (if you said TOOL then you are correct!!!).
3/28/2011 8:56 AM
Names Called Meter: 4
3/28/2011 10:53 AM
The funniest single post I have ever read is steve's last post on p. 28, hilarious. A very close 2nd is bigal888' s post on p. 24. Great stuff....
3/28/2011 10:56 AM
Posted by Bilfert on 3/27/2011 12:30:00 PM (view original):
I think that you should read the "terms of service."  If you have not violated the terms of service you cannot be suspended or banned.  You are a paying customer and you have rights.  This guy is an idiot.  Saying that you have a trick up your sleeve is high-larious.  It is like when guys get upset that some of the Hall of Famers have the WiS chaet codes.  Just because you don't have them doesn't mean that you can threaten me.
Somebody who has an alias should send cwillis802 a sitemail warning him that epolice183 knows how to change other teams' pitching settings.
3/28/2011 1:37 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.