Admin Stepping up Topic

I had recently used a WS victory and other credits earned on the site to purchase a 6 pack, while only having to pay for part of it through my own money.  While trying to fill a few open spots in a long standing Regressive league, i offered up a free team to two experienced owners for joining.  I sent the team transfer request into Admin and they responded by telling me only teams paid for in full are eligible to be transfered.  This put a damper on my situation as i didn't plan on spending anymore money on WIF for a few weeks or so.  I responded to admin by telling them i wasn't aware of that rule and that i wish i had known, but thanked them for their response none the less.

Here is what they responded with:

Hi Justin,

We've made an exception for you in this case as you're a valued and experienced user. The two teams have been transferred. In the future, teams must be paid for in full (single season teams) or be a single season rewards point purchase.

I just wanted to post this because i have had my ups and downs in the past with them, but they really stepped up and did a nice thing.  Way to go Admin!
3/28/2011 3:11 PM
Quit humanizing the evil overlords.

Seriously though, that's good to hear. Thank you for posting about it.
3/28/2011 4:51 PM
Haha!  I was pretty shocked myself.
3/28/2011 4:52 PM
I honestly can't remember the last time I sent a ticket and wasn't satisfied with the response.  And I send a lot of tickets!
3/28/2011 6:03 PM
I've played a bunch fewer games than you.  I guess I'm less experienced and not valuable.
3/29/2011 9:11 AM
So, speaking of Admin stepping up, has it actually been concurrent weeks with a Game of the Week update? I love the bit of flavor it brings to the website, and it'd be great to have regular updates again.
3/29/2011 1:15 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Admin Stepping up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.