Moonlight Graham Historic Season 20 Topic

Best world in HBD.

Requirements:
1350 HBD games played
No tanking years(108 losses)
At least two seasons with a current team
Thick skin

To elaborate a little:
If you're easily offended, don't bother. Dumbassery will be mocked. You will likely be called a 'tard for showing up. Non-dumbassery may get mocked. Prepare to be mocked. You will need to ask yourself a couple of questions. Answer them honestly because, if you say one thing and do another, your time in MG will be limited.

1. Would you accept 1.5m as the max amount of cash included in trades as long as it doesn't exceed the amount of salary being moved?
2. If you are looking to dump a BL salary, do you understand that you must receive current or future BL-quality in return?
3. Will you accept the following trade policy?

Trade policy

Deals that should be approved:
1. BL quality, current or future, for BL qualifty.
2. Minor leaguers to fill a positional need(same salary).

Deals that should be vetoed:
1. BL quality for minor league crap.
2. More than 1.5m in cash.
3. Unnecessary cash.
4. Collusive.
5. Lame duck owners.
6. Team destroyer(probably covered with the other rules).

We also have a minimum win rule.   55/125/195/280.  55 in any season, 125 in two consecutive seasons, 195 in three consecutive seasons and 280 in four consecutive seasons.   Looks like we might lose one under these guidelines.

Interested:
1.  tomjames
2.  leppykahn
3.  rcoffey45
4.  raidersfan
5.  ck1909
6.  mikeg740
4/5/2011 7:16 PM (edited)
hey mike, if there are any crappy crappy franchises in utter disarray i might be interested, have been thinking about branching out.  Although I do have one "horrid" season from when I went away on a 17 day honeymoon cruise to find a decimated pitching I have made the playoffs 10+ consecutive seasons in 4 of my 5 current leagues... let me know.  p.s. i know you are a pain in the M***** F****** A** and that doesn't bother me, plus as a raiders fan not much can bother us anymore right?
4/2/2011 5:27 PM
We have no wrecked franchises in worlds I commish.
4/2/2011 6:58 PM
So, you have someone who won't even meet a win minimum and the franchise is crap? 
4/2/2011 8:13 PM
"any crappy crappy franchises in utter disarray"

The answer is "no".
4/2/2011 8:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
well mike if your franchise that may have an owner get booted bc he can't make his win mins does get booted I would consider taking the spot if you can stand me
4/2/2011 10:02 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
iain is correct.  I will consider adding you to the waitlist when you're a little more decisive.  20-142 does not help your cause regardless of the reason.
4/3/2011 12:50 PM
I'd like on the waitlist please.
4/3/2011 1:47 PM
Did you guys miss me?
4/3/2011 4:20 PM
The less you post, the better chance you have of getting a team.
4/3/2011 4:53 PM
Thanks again for the sitemails from all of you begging me to join, but again, I must reject your calls to join the league.

Good luck!
4/4/2011 8:48 AM
After your stellar showing in Coop, I'm not sure we're looking for single season owners.
4/4/2011 8:53 AM
I believe you meant to say "there goes SEASON 20 EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR".
4/4/2011 9:12 AM
1|2|3...8 Next ▸
Moonlight Graham Historic Season 20 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.