Can I give away teams? Topic

I'm letting the cat out of the bag: I am most likely quitting WiS for good. The problem is, I recently bought a six pack of sim league baseball teams with championship credits. I have used one, but have five left. I want to see if I can get some return on my investment. Two questions first:

1) Does WiS allow me to give those teams to other owners, or would I be better off basically selling my account to another owner?

2) Anyone interested in 1-5 teams?

If anyone is interested, just post here or sitemail me. I'm not asking for too much, just a trifle. Also, if this kind of post is not allowed, I'll delete it. 
4/2/2011 7:11 PM
1)you can transfer teams, this much I know - just write to admin.

2) always interested
4/2/2011 7:22 PM
i'm interested if you are doing that.  Thanks in advance for the consideration.
4/2/2011 10:24 PM
Yes, I have transfered teams. Just let administration know who you want to send them to.

Not that it is any of my business but if you are going to give them away consider giving to the commish of any progressives you are in. It may help them find a replacement for your team/s much quicker. :-)
4/2/2011 10:52 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bheid408 on 4/2/2011 10:52:00 PM (view original):
Yes, I have transfered teams. Just let administration know who you want to send them to.

Not that it is any of my business but if you are going to give them away consider giving to the commish of any progressives you are in. It may help them find a replacement for your team/s much quicker. :-)
The only progressive I am in has Dave Winfield, Dave Parker, and Lefty Grove in their primes. I'm sure the commish will be able to find a suitor :)
4/3/2011 10:20 AM
I'd be interested.
4/4/2011 4:04 PM
I'd be interested also.
4/4/2011 10:15 PM
Can I give away teams? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.