©OFFICIAL Turd Place 2011 Red Sox© Topic

Dear Sox staff....it's not spring training anymore.  Please stop serving up batting practice.

3 games in...no worries.  Not concerned at all.
4/3/2011 4:41 PM
Closed until 2012 for lack of good performance.
4/3/2011 5:06 PM
Nice to see Papelbon is still in Spring training form....
4/3/2011 6:54 PM
it sucks, because there was an obvious 'this is going to be a special season' feel going in to the year, and now it will take a little longer to get to that status instead of getting to hear about them being a wire to wire team come October.......but seriously, why would anyone be worried 3 games in?

it wouldn't break my heart to see somebody pitch well soon, though......
4/4/2011 6:46 AM
Buch didn't do too bad.  Made 3-4 bad pitches to the wrong hitters.  Lackey fell apart in the middle of the game. 

The worst outing so far has been Bard.  He got rocked.
4/4/2011 10:31 AM (edited)
What's that Alfred E. Newman says "What, me worry?"
4/4/2011 9:56 AM
Got em right where we want em!
4/4/2011 8:51 PM
Another loss.  Shocker.  They suck!
4/5/2011 10:11 PM
How 'bout them 5 aces and 4 closers!!
4/5/2011 10:13 PM
You need a lead for a closer to get in the game.  Have they had a lead this year yet?
4/5/2011 10:31 PM
Can't wait till September rolls around, and the Nats are in 4th place....a few games above those Mets.
4/6/2011 9:59 AM (edited)
The thing is last season I heard the same thing and thought it was ridiculous and said I would bet anyone who wanted any amount they liked, that the Nats WOULD NOT finish ahead of the Mets.  Actually got a couple of bets and it wasn't even close, and enjoyed their money.  Also enjoying one beautiful year with no jtard.

Same offer out there this season.  Any takers, step up.  Put your money where your Mass-hole is.
4/6/2011 12:28 PM
Wow, what bravery. Boy that takes brass ones to say that they can finish ahead of the Nationals.
4/6/2011 12:51 PM
How about we bet who ends up with more wins....Sox or Mets?
4/6/2011 1:00 PM
Posted by moosep on 4/6/2011 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Wow, what bravery. Boy that takes brass ones to say that they can finish ahead of the Nationals.
Your'e missing the point.  It wasn't my idea.  Im just responding . Last season EVERYONE was saying how the Mets were going to finish last, how the Nats had a better team.  Just like your Mass-hole buddy blowmar just did.  I thought that was ridiculous (and it was) and I said so.  I backed it up by offering a bet, putting my money up. Most of the big mouths curled up, like big mouths always do.  A couple stood up and I gladly took their money.  Easily.

Trust me I don't think the Mets are good.  Im happy with a 3-1 start and Im hoping for the best, but I know they really aren't a good team.  But, just like last season, they may not be a good team but they are better than the freaking Nationals!  And if the haters want to throw out "The Nats are better than the Mets" let them back it up.  Ill gladly take their money.
4/6/2011 1:29 PM (edited)
1|2|3...18 Next ▸
©OFFICIAL Turd Place 2011 Red Sox© Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.