The company you keep....... Topic

He investigated tax income from prostitution and dope smokers?

I don't think so.

Maybe he should, but he hasn't.

4/7/2011 11:54 AM
Hello? Why else would he hang around with someone who pays to get his dinky stinky?

The man is investigating alternative tax revenue streams. Courageously so, in my opinion.

Don't let the haters stop you Obama! Although I like the discount my Canadian dollar gets on HBD teams, a strong and healthy America is more important.
4/7/2011 11:57 AM
I don't think hanging around someone who he's known since he was a kid has anything to do with the guy's interest in prostitutes.
4/7/2011 11:59 AM

Medical reports at the time of his autopsy.

And I assumed you were angry because you were unable to follow the thread.    Maybe it's just an intelligence issue.

4/7/2011 11:59 AM
And thus is his brilliance, really. His sacrifices for the good of America are met with shrugs of the shoulders from Republicans and Democrats alike.
4/7/2011 12:00 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 11:59:00 AM (view original):

Medical reports at the time of his autopsy.

And I assumed you were angry because you were unable to follow the thread.    Maybe it's just an intelligence issue.

What medical reports, exactly? Please cite...

And you "assumed" I was angry.

You know what they say about assuming...

4/7/2011 12:01 PM
It's the internet.  Look them up yourself.

The evidence indicates that you're either angry or stupid.    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming angry.
4/7/2011 12:02 PM
It's nowhere, legitimate or otherwise, that I can find.

So please, cite your source if you can.

4/7/2011 12:12 PM (edited)

You seem to be changing the subject.   It's the internet, look it up.

And go back to defending Obama's choice of friends and how he subjects his children to immoral people.

4/7/2011 12:20 PM
I can't look up something that doesn't exist.

And I never defended Obama's choice of friends, I said I don't care about his choice of friends.

4/7/2011 12:20 PM
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have responded. 
4/7/2011 12:23 PM
Just having a discussion.

At least I'm not making stuff up about dead people.
4/7/2011 12:25 PM
Posted by tedco on 4/7/2011 11:10:00 AM (view original):
So what?

Most of D.C. are hanging with prostitutes on a regular basis. Hell, Jesus Christ hung out with prostitutes. In this day and age the right wingers would demonize him for it too. Get a fuckin' grip.

This is not conducive to starting a discussion.   A two word question(if you even want to call it that) and a bunch of irrelevant nonsense.
4/7/2011 12:29 PM
Hey, you offered a story, and I gave you my honest response.

So, you see, it was YOU who started the discussion. I just weighed in.

And still, at least I'm not making stuff up about dead people like you are, for what it's worth.

4/7/2011 12:31 PM
I had no idea Obama knew Cannonball Titcomb.
4/7/2011 12:32 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.