The company you keep....... Topic

Except they'd be too stoned and lazy to work, man.
4/7/2011 2:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Because it displays poor decision-making and judge of character.   If you'll take your daughters around a man who frequents prostitutes, what sort of moral standard do you have?
This.

You really should read before you respond.
How do we know he "frequents" prostitutes?

And even if he does, what evidence is there that Obama would have known about it? Do you think it's the kind of thing that people just chat about around the family of their childhood friends? Really?

And also, have you been able to dig up a shred of evidence that MLK had VD? Since you briught it up and all, I'd love to know where you got that information from.

4/7/2011 2:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Why?
4/7/2011 2:25 PM
It's a silly thread.
4/7/2011 2:26 PM
What's wrong with silly?
4/7/2011 2:27 PM
Perhaps I should have said stupid.

Mike, you don't have to start stupid threads to make friends with swamp. You need only ask.
4/7/2011 2:29 PM
Posted by tedco on 4/7/2011 2:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Because it displays poor decision-making and judge of character.   If you'll take your daughters around a man who frequents prostitutes, what sort of moral standard do you have?
This.

You really should read before you respond.
How do we know he "frequents" prostitutes?

And even if he does, what evidence is there that Obama would have known about it? Do you think it's the kind of thing that people just chat about around the family of their childhood friends? Really?

And also, have you been able to dig up a shred of evidence that MLK had VD? Since you briught it up and all, I'd love to know where you got that information from.

So you think this was his first time trying to buy some poon?   How's that for bad luck?

I think "shady" people are pretty easy to spot.   I hope our President is a better judge of character than I am.  
4/7/2011 2:32 PM
You think "shady" people are easy to spot?

I doubt it.

Most shady people look exactly like everybody else.

That's a pretty simpleminded way to look at it, and not very reliable.

So,... the evidence that MLK had VD came from where, exactly?  Please cite your source, you must have heard this from somewhere...

4/7/2011 2:36 PM
Yep, I sure do.  

No, they really don't. 
4/7/2011 2:49 PM
You must be easily fooled then,.

And could you provide any evidence that MLK had VD? If it's such a fact, this shouldn't be too tough a project.

4/7/2011 2:51 PM
Nope.  Try to stay on topic.   This thread is about Obama hanging out with seedy characters.   Which is bad enough but he subjects his young daughters to the same sort of folk.
4/7/2011 2:52 PM
No, you brought it up, not me. You make a claim like that and it is only natural to ask for an explanation.

So what IS your evidence that MLK had VD?  Sources, please.

And also, what evidence is there that Obama had the slightest idea that his friend goes to hookers?

Please be specific while answering each of those.

4/7/2011 2:56 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/7/2011 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Nope.  Try to stay on topic.   This thread is about Obama hanging out with seedy characters.   Which is bad enough but he subjects his young daughters to the same sort of folk.
Back to this.
4/7/2011 3:39 PM
I responded to that when I asked "what evidence is there that Obama had the slightest idea that his friend goes to hookers?"

You still haven't answered.

And also, staying on the topic that YOU brought up, what IS your evidence that MLK had VD?  Sources, please.

This isn't brain surgery kiddo, I shouldn't have to keep asking you the same questions over and over again.

4/7/2011 3:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...10 Next ▸
The company you keep....... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.